Stella's Party

For Cecilia to earn her Bloomix she must carry out an act of courage.
"Winx! Girls, look!" Stella said as she held up a scroll.
"You and 6 plus guests are invited to Salaria's yearly celebration for the king and queen living another year..."Tecna read outloud.
"Yes! 6 plus,1,2,3,4,5, hm Oh Roxy,6!"Stella says.
"Sorry I have to go help Miss. Faragonda with the library." Roxy says.
"Well, what am I supposed to do now? Going to a party with a missing quest?"Stella complains.
"I know who,"said Roxy."Cecilia should go."
"Really me?"Cecilia says.
"Yes! That's it we leave...Now!"Stella yells as she snaps her fingers and they arrived at Salaria. "We need new clothes!"
All the girls then had beautiful dresses with flowers on them. "Let's go!"
As they entered they saw Darcy and Stormy attack the king and queen. The Winx had transformed.
"I wish I could help." Cecilia said.
"I'll handle the little Fairys!" Stormy said.
Darcy then mind controlled the guards to attack the king and queen.
"No!Mom!Dad!" Stella yelled as she was being attacked from all directions.
"We have to protect the king and queen from danger!" Bloom yelled as attempting but failing a protection spell.
"We're trapped we can't do anything!"Tecna exclaimed.
"The Winx are trapped its up to me to save the king and queen!" Cecilia yells.
The gaurds are attacking the queen and king Cecilia jumps in front of them and tore her dress. "Not today and not ever again! You are the ones who helped Icey take my Kingdom!" Cecilia yelled.