Chapter 1

I rolled my eyes as I saw him slam the door shut. "You almost got us caught!" He yelled at me and got in my face. "Yeah but I didn't. At least I got us out of there in time." I said calmly. We were robbing a bank and then Batsie showed up and jacked our plan. I hightailed it out of there but messed up when I took a wrong turn. I did get us out though and without getting caught. "Yes but you almost got us caught! You lost over $2.5 million dollars Harley! $2.5 million dollars! Imagine what we could've done with that!" He yelled and grabbed my shoulders roughly.

I winced but he didn't notice it. "Oh so I'm just a fling now!?" I screamed at him, tears threatening to fall but I didn't let them; At least not now. "No you were never a fling." He said nonchalantly and shrugged his shoulders, letting go of me. "Sure, sure. But ya know what? I know I'm a better crook than you!" I yelled and shoved him aside, flipping him off as I grabbed my bag and ran out of the hideout. "Good luck darlin' you're gonna need it out there!" He called after me and I heard the metal door slam again.

'I'll show him whose the better crook. I'll go with my original plan and steal the Navy Diamond.' I thought to myself as I ran to the museum. Once there, I crept in the bushes and got out my grappling hook. I shot it at the roof and flew to the side, climbing the rest of the way there. Once on the roof I found an entrance that would be from the ceiling and I opened the window that lead up to it. I put my grappling hook back and got out my rope. I tied it to a metal pipe and flung it down the window. I climbed down and finally touched ground.

I looked around for a sign and saw am arrow pointing to 'Rare Diamonds' on it. I followed the signs and soon found my way to a room filled with beautiful and sparkly diamonds. In the center stood the biggest and darkest with a spotlight shining on it; the Navy Diamond. Of course, it had to be in a glass case. Piece a cake! I got out my glass cutter and cut a circle around it so I won't trigger an alarm. I put my glass cutter back and tossed the glass circle behind my back and I heard it shatter. Before I could put my hand in to get the diamond, I heard an alarm and flashing red lights.

'What the fuck!? That little glass circle triggered an alarm? The hell?' I thought to myself and broke the rest of the glass and grabbed the diamond, putting it in my bag. I saw another woman running past me with a box in her hands filled with bottles. I ran after her and started talking to her. "You triggered that alarm!?" I shouted at her as we ran. "I didn't know that would happen!" The girl, wearing a green, plant like outfit and red hair, said and looked at me. "Well no duh ya dip shit! That's what happens!" I said as we ran toward the exit but police surrounded the area.

"Over here!" I said and dragged her over to a wall hidden from the door. "So much for my rope." I muttered. "This is the police, come put with your hands up!" A man called from outside. "Ain't no way pretty boy!" I called out from behind the wall. "What do we do now?" The woman asked. I shrugged my shoulders. "Don't look at me, you tripped the alarm, smart one." I said with a sneer.

"Here, hold this." She said and put the box in my arms and I almost dropped it because it was unexpected. "I'm Poison Ivy by the way". She said and reached on my side and grabbed my gun and I jumped from the sudden touch. "Harley Quinn, pleased to make your acquaintance." I said. There's like a fire that burns where she touched my side but in a good way. I started to feel my face heat up but I doubt I was blushing. She grabbed a bottle and put the cork in the muzzle of the gun and shot it at the door. It broke through and broke and released a green gas. "Come on, this way!" She said ams grabbed my arm. We ran through the green smoke and she removed camouflage from a... Pink car!? Is she serious!? Oh well, it's an escape.

I hopped in the passenger side and she sped off as gun shots rant out but didn't his the car nor us. "I think this is the start of a beautiful friendship!" She said with a wide smile and so was I. "You betcha!" I said and kicked my feet up as she drove to her own hideout.