Chapter 18

~Harley's Pov~
~Two month time skip~

The thought of kids has been persisting and I have yet to talk to Pamela about it. I don't even know if she wants kids or not. The only way to find out is if we talk about it. I walk downstairs and see Pam on the couch looking at pictures from our honeymoon. We went to Hawaii for a week and a half and it was wonderful. "That was great, huh. I wish we could go back." I said as I came up behind the couch and peered down at her phone.

"Yeah I know right. But speaking on the topic of nice places, I found a great place in North Carolina where we can move to." Pam said and turned to face me, pulling up the site on her phone. I must admit, it was a beautiful house with five bedrooms, four baths, and 19 acres of land for us to enjoy, and was even cheaper than our current house! It looked very tempting to hit the buy button but I pulled myself back. "Wait, you want to move?" I asked.

She nodded and returned to looking at her phone. "But we already have a nice place here. There's even a lake, a decent sized 2 acre yard and three bedrooms and two baths. Do you really think we need to move? Especially out of state?" I asked and I pondered the thought with a frown. "Yeah but if and when we have kids they're gonna want a bigger house. Besides, we'll need one when we have them and plus pets." She said and scrolled through the info.

Pets too!? This is too much and too fast. "You want pets too!? We haven't even been married for a month and we're already talking about pets and kids!?" I exclaimed with a raise of my brow. "Um, yeah. Why, do you not want kids?" She asked and tore her gaze away from her phone to look at me. "No, I do. I just need time to think about everything. Do you really think we should have kids right away? If anything, we should at least wait two months. But in the meantime, we can look at adoption agencies and sperm donors." I said with a shrug.

"Ok, sounds like a plan." She said with a smile. "But here's a question that we need to know before it all happens. If we decide to go with one of getting pregnant, who will be the one carrying the baby?" I asked and she stared at me blankly. "Uh, you." She said with a raise of her brow and a smirk. "Me!? Why me!?" I asked as I bit back a groan of protest. "Because you'll make a great mother, duh." She said and came around the couch and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Well you will too." I insisted. "I know." She said with a nod. I pulled away and walked to the kitchen and started preparing breakfast.

I'm just gonna end this chapter here bc I don't have anything else creative at the moment haha