C1: DREAM OR REALITY

A/N: If  you found any grammar/spelling mistake please inform it to me... im new to this thing and also if you have any idea to improve my writting skill just tell me okay??
.
[RESTART] CHAPTER 1: Dream Or Reality?

[FARRON RESSIDENCE, 8AM]

Lightning greeted the new dawn. She awoke and realized she was in bed and shown that she had successfully completed her mission that is saving the world, but she did not know that it was just the beginning of the new journey.

Lightning gets up from the bed and went straight to the door to get out. The first person she saw is her younger sister. Sarah was preparing breakfast for both of them. Lightning smiled when she gets to see her sister. Lightning walked to her sister and hugged her. Serah was surprised by her sister's actions.

"Claire why are you suddenly hugging me?" said Serah.

"We made it! We've saved the world" Lightning is still hugging her sister.

"What are you talking about?"

Lightning who realized what is her sister said, let go off her and said.

"You don’t know what has happened?"

"Claire are you okay?" answered her sister, putting her hand on her sister's forehead to check his temperature.

"Are you sure you don’t remember anything yesterday?" Lightning asked Serah again.

"Hmmm Yesterday I went to the market to buy groceries while you go to work"

Lightning was silent for a moment ... she was surprised that her sister does not remember anything that happenes ...  but she thought that she has defeated Bhunivelze, they suppose not to lose their memory.

"If you don’t feel well, you don’t have to torture yourself to go to work" Serah continued.

"No, I want to go to work" just about Lightning want to head to her room, her sister stopped her movement by calling her.

"Sis! you don’t want to have breakfast first ?? "

She turned to her sister back and joined her sister for the breakfast.

When Lightning and Serah were enjoying their breakfast. Lightning asked questions to her sister.

"Where am i work at?"

"Are you having a headache because the last time you act like this when you got hit by something, do you want me to bring you to see the doctor?” Serah concern about her sister.

"No you don’t have to bring me to see the doctor and yeah imhaving a bad headache right now"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes and  please tell me where Im work at"

"You work at the Guardian Corps, since you really having a bad headache I want you to take 2 days"

Apparently, the name of her workplace is not changed and remains the same. After enjoying the breakfast, Serah  went to work but before she went to work she told Lightning that there are things she wants to talk about tonight and she told that she would bring someone to come to their home. Lightning thought that Serah will bring Snow to their homes to discuss about the marriage they both were soon underway.

---
throughout the day without the presence of Serah, Lightning are investigating where she lived and where did her other friends live. But until now she knows that she lived in large city  named Chanelmia City part of the Xelphatol state. She does not know where her other friends, she tried to find Hope,Vanille, Fangs, Noel and Sazh contact, Unfortunately none of the numbers associated with them. Lightninng thinks that all of their friends separated to distant places.