C8: SACRAFICE

A/N: If you found any grammar/spelling mistake please inform it to me... im new to this thing and also if you have any idea to improve my writting skill just tell me okay??

[RESTART] CHAPTER 8: SACRAFICE

[FARRON RESSIDENCE]

Gadot, Yuj, Maqui and Noel are hanging out at the Farron house. Noel and Gadot are at the dining room talking about work and stuff, while Yuj, Maqui and Serah are watching the television while eating snacks. They are waiting for Lightning, Lebreau and Snow to come back home for BBQ Party that all of them agreed to do. Yuj and Maqui ignores the television program that broadcasting the drama that Serah likes. Serah is watching the most interesting scene in the drama.

-TV DRAMA-

"Why doesn't your mother like me?" a woman asks her boyfriend.

"Don't take it personally," he assures her.

"She's never liked anyone I've dated. I once dated someone exactly like her, and that didn't work out at all."

"What happened?"

"My father couldn't stand her."

-TV DRAMA ENDS-

Serah laugh uproariously. "Oh god that's the funniest scene that I ever watch" She continues laughing while eating potato chips then the drama that she is enjoy watching suddenly changed to TV news.

"Heyyy!" Serah who is happy suddenly angry when the TV news came out unexpectedly.

-TV NEWS-

BREAKING NEWS: The main hall was attacked by a group of suspected troop of armies that have seized one of the most powerful weapon invented by Professor Lunxious.

The incident happened about 15 minutes ago. Xelphatol Prime Minister is saved from the attack and only 78 people survived while 12 people were killed , 5 people were injured and 4 people including General Leviantant and Professor Lunxious was not found.

However some people suspect that this attack was carried out by the armies of VOID that is our worst enemy. One of the survivors said that the incident happened very quickly and he also said it's likely that our country will be invaded by the armies of VOID.

The prime minister advised that every home should be represented men to guard people who are in the house.

-END NEWS-

Serah, Noel, Gadot, Yuj and Maqui eyes widened with the the news. 5 of them can't believe what just happened, no one ever dare to talk maybe because they are still in shock. They all are now thinking how could the armies can get passed the protective wall that protect the Xelphatol for a hundred years.

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Suddenly 5 of them heard the knock that comes from the door. Yuj and Maqui shouted instantly.

"AAAH" Maqui and Yuj hugged each other, Serah was surprised with the screaming and then swung her right hand toward the edge of the Maqui's shoulder.

PANG!

"OUCH!" Maqui shouted in pain

"SHHHH!" Serah told him to shut up.

Noel and Gadot walked towards the door and Gadot has already holding a gun. In three, Noel opened the door then Gadot hold the gun towards the tall blonde-haired man.

"SNOW!" Gadot and Noel shouted his name together, their voice can be heard from the living room that makes Serah run towards the main door.

"Snow! thank god you alive! Where's Claire and Lebreau???" Serah with a restless heart asking where is her sister and her friend.

Snow gazed at Serah eyes then put both of his hand on both side of Serah shoulder and said breathlessly.

"Serah we have no time, I don't know what happens to Claire and Lebreau but we need to get out from here, the armies is on their way here"

"Why here??????"

"They are looking for the USB that I am holding, this USB can activate the weapon if they get this than we're dead"

"WH-WHAT???!!!"

"ARE YOU SERIOUS SNOW???"

Snow nodded.

''Then let-" Noel words got cut when they heard the explosion that comes near them. Noel immediately gets into the house and told the two of the scardy-car to grab their weapon and get out from here. Without wasting their time they all ran the opposite direction from the troop of armies that they saw before they start running. They all ran towards the nearby forest, but unfortunately that action can be seen by one of the soldiers, so he called his troops to pursue them. Thanks to Maqui for dropping the MP3 player and the music can be heard by the soldier.

There were ten soldiers are chasing them and one of them took action to throw a bomb at them but the bomb landing not at the right place. The five of them were surprised by the explosion sounds caused Gadot and Maqui fell because they were close to the bomb that was thrown. Noel and Yuj help them got up and Noel said.

"They are getting close to us, we need to run ASAP"

They all ran as fast as they can until the middle of the forest, but six of them are still able to see the shadow of the soldiers. Serah legs hit a stone and makes her fall.

"Ouchh"

"SERAH" Noel and Snow said it together then they both turned around to see Serah. Both of them ran towards her and they both lend their hand to help her. Serah looked at two of the guy who is trying to help her. She have to make the decision fast since there's no time left for the love triangle thingy. Serah took Noel hand which means she chose Noel. Noel trying to chasing Maqui, Yuj and Gadot back who are far from them.

Snow is following Noel and Serah from back, suddenly he gazed at Serah legs, he saw the blood comes out from Serah's leg that got hit by the stone.

"NOEL! HER FEET" Snow shouted to Noel while pointed his finger to Serah legs. Noel looked at Serah feet and realized that is hard for her to walk. Noel without even thinking long, he lifted both of Serah legs using his right hand and he lifted her back with left hand. Noel picked her up in bridal style.

Noel who lifted Serah and Snow continues to run three of them saw the shadow of Maqui, Gadot and Yuj and apparently they managed to catch the three men again but unfortunately the enemies that are trying to catch them, not very far from them.

BOOM!

The armies just drop another bomb near to Noel, Snow and Serah that makes three of them separated. Noel gets up then ran towards Serah to lift her up like the bridal style then continues run leaving Snow behind.

"Snow come on!!!!" said Noel to Snow who is still lying on the grass.

They saw the river that is very deep and large in front of them and they have to cross to get to the destination. Noel did not realize there was a stone in front of him until he hit the rock and makes him fall into the river, while Sarah is on the edge of the river. Noel tried to swim close to Sarah so he can help her across the river but the water flow of the river was very fast.

"Serah grab my hand!"

Serah who fell really hurt trying to reach his hand but can't. Luckily Snow the hero to the rescue, but his leg and hand are bleeding because of the explosion. He lifted Serah then gently put her in the river while holding her to let Noel come closer to take her hand. The armies is just a few meters away from them and it looks like Snow have to let her go but before that he lend her the USB but the USB is tangled with the other cocoon pendant that he kept.

"Snow, No!" Serah knows that Snow will let her go when she received the USB with the pendant.

"Bring this far away from them" Snow gave her one last smile then released the young pink-haired woman hand, let himself got caught by the armies.

"Snow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

---

(A/N)
So do you like it?????? Thx for reading i will update chapter 9-15 on 15 december so stay tune oh yeah please tell me if you found any grammar or spelling mistake through message love you guys! And please let me know what you thought about this fanfic ♡♡♡
.
By,
WEM