C10: RISE & RUN

A/N: If  you found any grammar/spelling mistake please inform it to me... im new to this thing and also if you have any idea to improve my writting skill just tell me okay??

[THE NORA HIDDEN PLACE]

There's an old house made of wood located deep in the jungle. Yuj,Maqui,Gadot,Noel and
the young pink-haired woman are breathless after a long run, her vision is blurred and looks like she is about to faint, but she is trying to hold. The brown haired man concern about the young pink haired woman, he gets closer to her and tries to hold her hands but she fainted after that.

"SERAH!"

Shouted the brown haired man. Noel picked Serah up from the floor.

----

[VOID FACIALITY RESEARCHES]

"Sir, we got tracked them" Said the blonde-bob-haired woman to her General.

"Prepare the troops to attack them and make sure the chip is brought here once" said Cid Raines who is currently looking at the view of the sky from the top of the second floor of a building filled with the world enemies.

"CID RAINES!"

For suddenly the half man and half robot went into the room without anyone knowing it accompany by Second General Yaag Rosh,He looks like really mad.

"I WANT THAT CHIP NOW!" Said Von Ga Jua.

Cid Raines turned his head to face his lord with half scared face.

"M-My lord you will get that chip as soon as we get to catch them, i have sent the troop to chase them"

"MAKE SURE IMMEDIATELY! OR NOT OUR PLAN WILL NOT BE SUCCEED"

"Yes My Lord, i understand"

"Great" said Von Ga Jua, he immediately walked to the exit of Cid Raines room.

Yaag Rosch walks closer to Cid and said:

"I am sure you dont want him to get mad"

"GENERAL YAAG ROSCH!" shouted Von Ga Jua called his name.

"By the way, send me their location" last word that said by Yaag Rosch before following his lord.

Cid Raines sigh after both of them not seen in his place, he continues looking at the view of the sky and thinking about something.

----

[THE NORA HIDING PLACE]

Serah???

Serah?

The pink haired woman opens her eyes slowly and started to see the brown haired man in front of her. She tries to recover her memory, while she fainted, she saw a few vision from the past that she can't remember that she throught it, she started to felt weird. Then she remembered that her friend is in dangerous. Her eyes are widened then she gets up to said:

"WE NEED TO SAVE SNOW!"

"Woah..Woah Relax babe, you're just awake"

"We need to save snow! His in dangerous! They will do anything just to get this DAMN CHIP!" Serah is freaking out because she really worried about her friend (fiance)

"Serah, honey relax, lets plan this carefully and-"

DONG! DONG! DONG!

AHHHH!!! Yuj and Maqui scream together after they are heard a loud knock from the door.

"Yuj! Maqui! I heard you both screaming like a girl... Open the door!"

The voice of young woman that comes from the door.