Chapter 1

Lizzie P.O.V

BEEP.

BEEP.

BEEP.
(They are mind linking like I said Lizzie is mute.)

Grace "Wake up big sis wakeeeeeeee uppppp."

Lizzie "okay okay I'm up now come on let go fix berfast before the pack wakes up. "

Grace "Yayyy today's my first day of school. Come on let's hurry up so I'm not late."

Lizzie "Okay tiger how about you set the table and then go take a bath I'll do the rest."

Grace "okay lion."(code name)

Alpha "Augggu those little pieces of sh@t are up. "Shut the f#ck up!!"

Lizzie" Our lovely alpha is up Yayyy.
(note the sarcasm)

Alpha "Since you b$$ches woke me up and probably the rest of frolda you better have some food and if I were you I would start leaving for school before I come down stairs cause I'm going to make your morning and the rest of your dumb life a living hell."

Lizzie" Well there's my bell to go get ready and leave for school. I think grace should be ready by now. Tiger are you ready? I said to grace by mind linking her."

Grace "Yes lion!" She mind linked back.

..........................................................................................................................

Hello my upside down friends hope you enjoyed my first chapter I know it was short and I'm very sorry I will try to make my chapters longer. Today's song of the day 👆. Picture of the silver stone pack house. Please vote and comment. I will try to read as many as I can.