Chapter 2

Lizzie P.O.V

"Oh excuse my rudeness I'm Elizabeth Ellsworth but u can call me Lizzie for short well lets see I'm 15 turning 16 soon if u didn't know and as u read my pov you are in my mind kind of like how my wolf is in my mind well in my case a fox. But anywho lets move on some...................................

Grace,"......lion.....lion.....Lizzieee"

...................................................

Lizzie mind linking,"yes tiger"

Grace, "we are going to be late!!"

Lizzie,"Well what are u waiting for lets go!"

(Skip walking to school)

Grace," Bye lion!!!!!" grace shouted.

Lizzie, I just waved back knowing I can't talk then started of to my new school u see before I came to this new school I went to a school for people who are different I don't like to use the word disabled because well just cause because (A/N I had a problem when I was little so that word really gets to me and I was once mute plz understand.) and I am hear at my new schools.

Lizzie, "okay l you're going to be okay." I chant in my head until I reached the office door.

Knock

Knock

Lady, " Come in"

Lady," Hi sweety what's you're name?

Lizzie," The lady asks. But I just handed her a slip with all my info on it. Then she read over it and gave me a sadish smile but soon covered it with a sweet after she saw me give her an it's okay smile after that little moment she just handed me some papers. I just nodded a thanks then left.

Lizzie," U see the thing about me is I don't like it when people give me sympathetic looks. Well anywho I just passed 207,208,209 so this locker should mine 210 now my first class is reading I loveee reading so I head to class. Of course I was earlier than any other person so I just took up my phone and read Wattpad after like 3 books the bell rang and people started flooding into the classroom but one group of girls got my antion the were like me unique them one of them notice be staring and came over smiled and sat down next to me with the rest of her group following.

Pink haired girl," Hi I am Brittany what's your name?

Lizzie," Omfox she just talked to me in a nice way without calling me names like fat,gully,slot,ect.......Then reality to hit me like a ton of bricks I realize that she asked my name's and I can't talk so when am I going to do, oh yeah I can just write it down so I wrote it down and passed it to her and give her a smile then she nodded understanding that I couldn't talk. And that's how I made my first friend. We hanged got for the rest of the day turns out we have the same schedule. Oh I just remembered the school is only for werewolves. I also found out that she is from the crystal blood pack. And she asked me to go shopping this weekend.

(Skipped the rest of the school day.)

..............................................................................................

Hi SMILES HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER SORRY IT'S STORT 😢😢I WILL TRY TO MAKE MY NEXT CHAPTER LONGER☺☺☺☺

COMMENT, VOTE, 😇😇☺