CHAPTER 3

Lizzy's P.O.V

Lizzy, I had 10min to get home 5mins to get grace and 5 to go home so I put my things in my locker quickly and waved my friend bye before they started talking and believe me Brittany can talk.
(At Graces school Skipp all the work)

(Mind linking) Lizzy, "You had fun tiger?"

Grace, " Yeah I made a new friend her name is chole and she's the princess and her brother is the alpha king did you know that would you believe that!!"

Lizzy, "Hahhhha, Yeah I believe u tiger, I believe u." Kids these days, who would believe that some 6year old the princess no one in their right mind would believe that we'll I guess my sister would and u can't stop a kid from dreaming can u?

Grace, " I know u don't believe me but her older sister her name is Britney and she's coming to pick her up tomorrow you can meet her and I think she goes to your school And has an older brother and he's the soon-to-be Alpha so ha your self!!!"

(At the pack house)

Lizzy, " Okay grace go up stairs and stay there I will bring you food when I'm done."

...............................................................................................................

(Skipp making food)

Pack sult, "What the fu*k is this how is anyone suppose to eat fatty food like this I'm not some fat sult like you who eats every thing and sleeps around!!"*slap slap slap*

Alpha," What the hell is going on down here?"

Sult," Well the little fast ass sult made some fatty thing she calls food and so I thought her a liaison the next time she makes food she won't try to poison me."

Alpha, "We have guests so you should stop hitting her, Also go get your sister ready and send her down here make sure she's wearing something nice and you to.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Hi smiles😀😀 I hop you like this book so far and please tell me what you think also I am think of changing Jayden's character sorry it took so long to update 😭😭😭 New pic of Jayden👆

💬,👍,📈