Chapter 1

Elenora's P.O.V
I giggled as Marielle and I ran into the coffee shop. "That was so close Mari!" "That was so bad ass Nora! You owned Derek!" I shrugged and smirked. "I finally did! But he would've beaten my ass if I wasn't fast enough." Marielle giggled softly. "Just avoid him alright?" I just smiled. If I could avoid him and his losers don't you think I would? I rolled my eyes a bit. "So are we just going to stand here or are we gonna get some coffee?!" We both giggled and started to walk towards the counter until we both stopped in our tracks. I scanned the tall boy with dark black hair in the line. His body full of tattoos, and a lip piercing. "Who's that?" I whispered to Marielle. "His name is Zayn Malik. Everyone's too scared to even go up to him, but not the girls. I bet he's hooked up with every girl at his school." I chuckled and bit my lip. "Whatever, let's just get in line." She nodded. As we made our way to the line I accidentally bumped into someone. "What the fu-" He cut himself off as we both looked at each other. My eyes went wide as he chuckled. "Watch where you're going next time, love." He winked and walked off.

Marielle giggled as soon as he walked away. "Nora, he was totally into you!" I rolled my eyes. "Yeah he's soo Into me!" I said sarcastically. "He probably thought I was weird! Oh my god why am I so awkward?" She laughed softly. "Yeah that was a bit awkward, but he winked at you!" I scoffed. "And? That means nothing!" She laughed as I walked out of the shop dramatically. "Alright Drama Queen!" She called after me. I laughed and waited for her to catch up to me. "But all joking aside, you really need to get at that, before I do." Marielle winked. I rolled my eyes and glared at her. "Be quiet." "I'm just messing with you Nora! You're always so serious." She giggled and took my hand as we walked to her house.

//That's Nora in the pic:)