Chapter 2

Nora's P.O.V
After spending about maybe 13 minutes at Marielle's house it was finally time to go to school. We always got up extra early just to go to the coffee shop and then chill at her house. This time I was glad that we did go, I ran into Zayn. He was hot, if I do say so myself. "Nora?? I said let's go!" I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Marielle shout. "Alright alright!" I threw my half drunken vanilla latte in the trash and walked out of the door. Marielle followed quickly behind. "I hate school so much." She muttered. "So do I..." I sighed and looked down. "It'll be fine Nora, Derek won't bother you." "Yeah you said that yesterday." I picked up my pace walking faster in front of her. "Elenora!" She groaned and caught my wrist. "I won't let him, alright?" I gave in and pulled my wrist away, still slightly afraid. "Alright, come on." Marielle walked toward the school and pulled me with her. "Marielleee!" I groaned. "Shush you'll be fine!" She rolled her eyes and let my wrist go, pushing past Derek. I tried to do the same but, of course, he caught my wrist. "Hey babe, where do you think you're going?" He chuckled. "I'm trying to get to class." I pulled my arm away from him. He raised a brow and grabbed my wrist tighter. "Who the fuck do you think you are?" "Ow! Let go asshole!" He chuckled and bit his lip shoving me into the wall. "Sorry was that better bitch?" I winced in pain. "Aye! What are you doin' mate?" I noticed that British Accent from anywhere. I looked up and saw Zayn. Derek looked so terrified I almost let out a laugh. "U-um, nothing?" Zayn let out a sarcastic chuckle and glared at him. "Yeah, just don't mess with her again, alright?" Derek nodded quickly and walked off. "Wow, um, thanks." I smiled and got up off of the wall. "No problem." He muttered and walked passed me. I made a face and watched as he just walked off.

Marielle rushed toward me. "Did Zayn just save you?" "I guess so." I muttered pushing past her. "What's your problem Nora?" Marielle rolled her eyes. "Really? What happened to everything's gonna be fine? That you won't let him!?" "Come on Elenora, I'm sorry! Alright? There's nothing I can do! But Zayn saved you didn't he?" I furrowed my brows. "Did you tell him to?" She laughed shaking her head. "No that was all him!" I rolled my eyes and walked away, hearing footsteps behind me. "I'm sorry, okay? It's not my fault! Let me make it up to you!" I sighed and stopped walking. "Fine.." she smiled. "We can go watch a movie and have a sleepover at my place?" I suggested. "Ugh we always do that! How about a party?" She smirked. I laughed. "You're crazy if you think I'm going to a party." I walked through the double doors and tried to walk toward my classroom. "Nora pleaseee!" Marielle begged. "It'll be fun! I promise! If not I'll buy you ice cream and we'll ditch!" I sighed and turned back to her. "Okay fine." "Yayy!!" She giggled