Chapter 7

Nora's P.O.V
"We should go to a party!" Zayn said, once again, climbing into the car. We've had a long day today. We went to breakfast, then to the mall, then made a pit-stop at the park. I shrugged my shoulders. "Last time I went to a party, I almost died." He shook his head. "No, not one of the shitty high school parties that you go to. My kind of parties." He smirked. I chuckled. "Just because you're not in high school anymore doesn't mean you're cooler!" He laughed softly and shrugged. "Kinda does babe." I rolled my eyes playfully. "Fine bad boy, take me to "one of your parties"." I mocked, jokingly. He laughed and looked back at me. "Alright, you'll see." "Am I even dressed for this?" I looked down at my sheer blue laced long sleeved shirt, that I had a black tank top under, since it was See through, black stud shorts, which matched my studded boots, and black see through stockings.

" "Am I even dressed for this?" I looked down at my sheer blue laced long sleeved shirt, that I had a black tank top under, since it was See through, black stud shorts, which matched my studded boots, and black see through stockings

A small smile crept onto his face as he nodded. "Yes you are, I love your style." He smiled, keeping his eyes glued to the road. I blushed and muttered a "thanks" as he continued to drive to the party. Once we arrived he rushed into the party, pulling me along with him. As soon as I stepped foot into the house I was greeted with the smell of pot, and caught a glimpse of the cocaine. Not as many people making out, maybe they were in the rooms. The music was hella loud, they played "In da club" by 50 cent. I was surrounded by a different crowd. No popular girls, no jocks. The room was filled with stoners,druggies,outcasts and just overall chill kids. But there were two groups of girls. One group was the "punk" girls. Most of them had platinum blonde hair or they had dyed it some really pretty color, they were covered in tattoos, none of them had piercings though. Now if you take a look at the other group, they were more on the edgy side. They wore all black, ripped jeans, some wore a beanie others had their hair up in a messy bun, they each had a cigarette in their hand. Some had black sunglasses on, even though they were inside, it still looked cool. I couldn't help but to wonder who or how many of these girls slept with Zayn. A few of guys came up to us. "Zayn, is this the girl you're gonna sleep with tonight?" One chuckled. Zayn's eyes went wide a bit. "Shut up." He muttered quietly, hoping I wouldn't hear, but I did. "This is Nora, brandon." He rolled his eyes at the blonde boy. "Is this your girl?" Brandon raised his eyebrow and took his sunglasses off to look at me. We both shook our heads. "Not yet." Zayn bit on his lip. Brandon chuckled as some chick with blonde hair, a leather jacket with only a bralette under, and ripped jeans that were cut at the thigh down to her knees, walked over. She was with the edgy girls, will she is one of them.

Zayn sighed and rolled his eyes

Zayn sighed and rolled his eyes. "Sapphire, babe, I told you one night only." He sighed, while looking up at her, about to put his hands on her hips but he suddenly remembered that he had me. "Come on babe, one more night. Remember how good I made you feel?" She smirked. "Besides, I'm not a commitment, just fun." She winked. He took a step away from her and sighed to himself. I could tell he wasn't used to this. He took my hand and held it gently. "I can't." She laughed. "You look so miserable Z! But okay, your loss.. She's pretty anyway. Have fun with her." She winked, laughing sarcastically and walked away. This situation had me all types of confused. "I'm not miserable baby, this is just new." He whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek softly. That made me feel a bit better. He got a hold of my hand as he excused himself from his friends. "Drink with me?" He raised a brow. I nodded and grabbed a beer. "It's gonna be so much fun." He smirked, taking a sip of his alcoholic beverage. I smiled and leaned up giving him an innocent and sweet kiss. I felt his lips connect with mine, I could tell that this had shocked him, because this was our first kiss. I pulled away and smiled. "I'm having a good time already." He chuckled softly and bit his lip, trying not to smile.