Chapter 5

//A/N just to let you guys know I will not be updating until I get at least one comment and one vote :)

Nora's P.O.V
"So, this is my place!" He sighed, while plopping onto his black leather couch. I looked around and scanned his medium sized apartment. This was way better than mine, it was really nice too. My apartment was okay, I mean it wasn't bad, but it wasn't anything compared to his. "Do you like it?" He looked up at me, raising an eyebrow. I smiled and sat next to him. "Yeah, it's really nice." He smiled. "Thank you, um I can dry your clothes if you want?" He pointed to my still soaked outfit as I shrugged. "B-but I don't have any other clothes." I felt my cheeks burn into a rosy pink, as he chuckled in response. "I have long T's you could wear, love." I thought for a moment, not sure if I should just walk around in a t-shirt and underwear. I sighed and gave in. "Y-yeah, can you please dry them?" He nodded and stood up. "Come on, I'm gonna pick you out a T-Shirt you could wear." I nodded and followed him into his room. He slid the closet door open and started to quickly look through all of his clothes. He finally took one shirt off of the hanger. It was his black nirvana shirt. He handed it to me while biting his lip. "You can wear this if you'd like?" I nodded. "Yes, this is fine. Thank you." "No problem, beautiful." He winked while walking out of his room, so I could change into his shirt. As soon as he shut the door, I stripped down to my panties, even taking my bra off, and slipped the black shirt on. It was just 5 inches above my knees. I grabbed my wet clothes and walked out of his room. "Where's the dryer?" "U-um, I-I'll wash- I mean um dry it for you." He smiled nervously, his cheeks turning a deep shade of pink while taking the clothes out of my hands. He quickly regained his confidence and smirked. "You look great in my clothes by the way." He muttered softly before throwing my clothes into the dryer. I walked over to his couch blushing madly, and sat down pulling the shirt further down, trying hard not to show anything.. He soon sat beside me and smiled. "Tell me more about you, anything." I looked up at him and tilted my head. "Well, what do you want to know?" He shrugged. "Anything and everything about you." I bit my lip giggling a bit and thought for a second. "Well I'm Elenora Winter Matthews, I love to draw and I'm practically in love with art, I'm 18 and finally get to live on my own, anddd I love bad boys." I said wiggling my eyebrows. He laughed throwing his head back a bit, not much though, and looked back at me. "Ohhh, So you like bad boys?" I laughed softly and nodded. "It just so happens that I do." He laughed a bit more than gave me his gorgeous smile. "Your turn!" I urged. He chuckled again and nodded.

"I'm Zayn Javadd Malik, I also love to draw and I'm obsessed with art too." He smiled, and then continued. "I'm 19 years old, love to party and drink and smoke and all that shit." He laughed. "Is that bad boy enough for you?" He joked. I laughed and nodded. "Ohh yeah, that's soo hot." I joked along as we both laughed softly. He smiled while looking into my eyes. "What are you doing tomorrow night?" I shrugged. "Nothing really, why?" "Go to dinner with me then." His eyes were filled with hope and worry. It wasn't a question and wasn't really a demand either. He just, said it. I had to admit, that it did take me off guard for a minute. "Yeah, I'll go to dinner with you, what time?" I finally answered, while smiling and looking down. He smiled widely and bit his lip as I looked up. "Great, um, is 7 alright?" I nodded. "Yeah 7's perfect." I smiled. I didn't think he would ask me out, I mean, why me ya know? I didn't think he actually liked me, let alone wanted to date me. It was honestly such an amazing feeling to be honest. I've never had a boyfriend or anything like that, so this was an all new feeling to me, and to actually get the guy I wanted? I blushed madly just thinking about the whole thing. I felt him move from the couch and saw him put his hand out. "Let me show you were your room is?" He said, quickly making me snap out of my thoughts. I nodded and took his hand, jumping up and off the couch. He pulled me into the second biggest bedroom. It was decorated pretty cool, I guess you could say. It had a Nirvana poster on one side of the black wall, and another poster on the other wall but of Chris Brown. It was pretty odd how their was two completely different types of artists on the wall but I wasn't complaining, I was grateful that he would let me stay tonight. I sat on the bed, and god was it comfortable. He chuckled. "I know, very comfortable right?" I laughed softly and nodded.  He smiled while running his fingers through his hair. "Well, I hope you have a goodnight alright? If you need anything, my room is just across the hall, wake me up." I nodded and smiled. "Thank you." He returned the smile and began to walk out. "Oh and Zayn!" I sat back up as he turned back around. "Yeah?" "Thank you for saving me.." He smiled softly and looked it me. "It was really no problem."