Part 5(a)

Hello friends .... how are you all....... are you enjoying this story..... huh?

sorry for mistakes

.....................

Part 5(a)

Manik also came back in his room where he saw Nandini's cute pouty face while sleeping...

He again came to her and sat on the floor near her and said in his slow voice: you are looking so yummy ... with this pout... and I really want to taste these petals but I know... abhi main ne kuch bhi kiya ya kaha to tum phir se bhagne ki sochne lago gi... so I'll wait...wait for the right moment...

He caressed her face in air so that it doest disturbe her sleep and started pouring his heart out to his sleeping beauty : Nandini...tumhe pata hai tum bohat achi ho aur cute bhi...main kuch din pahle tak tumhe as a doc hi janta tha... aur tab bhi tum mujhe cute hi lagi thi... but ab...ab jab main sub kuch janta hon...to mera dil karta hai k main tumhe aur tumhari is cuteness ko apni bahon me chupa loon...

tumhe yahan se kahen doreee le jaon apney sath... jahan main hoon tum ho aur sirf pyaar hi pyaar ho... (he holds her hand and kissed it with emotions)Plzzz Nandini just don't run away from me... Mat bhago ab dor...plzzz... ( he saw a cute smile comes on her sleeping face,then while shooking his head, takes a deep breath to contol his emotions and then continue further) Dekha tum ne is Manik Malhotra ko kya bana diya hai...(smiles)

Ok ab jaise tum ne decide kiya hai na... k tum mujh se dor jao gi... waise hi main ne... Manik Malhotra ne bhi decide kar liya hi k main tumhe apney pass , apni life me la k hi rahon ga... bus intezar hai to subha ka... kal se tum apney asli Manik ko dekho gi... jisey tum ne change kar diya Nandini... so abhi k liye tum rest karo...thek hai... after this he kissed her forehead...

He spent that whole night by holding her hand and sitting besides her... and after sometime sleep also came in his eyes

Next morning Manik was the 1st one to woke up ... and his eyes moved towards Nandini who was still sleeping on his bed...

He started admiring this sleeping beauty with a smile on his face...

He removed a hair strand from her face and said with his slow sleepy voice to sleeping Nandini: Good Morning Beautifulll... you know yeh Morning rays tumhari beaty ko itna enhance kar rahe hai aur ...(with love) mera dil kar raha hai...k... k... ( now with a smile) Ok leave it for this time... abhi bata diya to tum kahen really me bhag hi na jao... But remember this huh... is baar tum jo karna chahti ho kar lo... but tumhe hamare is pyar ko chance dena pare ga... Ok...

After this he left from there and while freshening up a thought came in his mind: hmmm Nandini to abhi so rahe hai so is k uthne se pahle kyo na os k liye kuch breakfast bana liya jae... Ya good idea...

After freshening up he left for the kitchen

He started preparing breakfast for both... while thinking

Manik kuch socha tu ne... kya kare ga... seedhe se I love you bola to wo mane gi nahi... Infact bhag jae gi is ki guarantee to kisi se bhi le sakta hai... so ab... soch soch kya karna hai... tere pass time bohat kum hai...aur is baar tu osey aise jane nahi de sakta... hai na...

But os se baat bhi to nahi kar sakta... wo Doc and Mr Malhotra k agey kuch bolti hi nahi... to kya kiya jae... soch ...soch... hmmm idea...

In room

Nandinis sleep got disturbe with melodious voices of birds... She immediately gets up while rubbing her eyes...

She with her half closed eyes saw here and there and that was the time when it clicked in her mind that she was not at home... she was with Manik and his friends and Manik is not well...

Sanam ray (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें