Part 5(c)

Manik came out in search of Nandini and found him in kitchen...

He entered without making any noise and saw her busy in making something... he came in and stands behind her while putting both hands on either side of kitchen counter...

That was the time when Nandini felt his presence... She felt his face near hers...sound of his breath near her ear... And his closeness unknowingly started affecting her...She felt shivers in her body...

She knows that this closeness is not good for her future plans and she wanted to avoide this... but didn't know how to do this...

Manik who observed some stiffness in her body due to this closeness smiled and then said: Nandini tum yahan kya kar rahe ho

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik who observed some stiffness in her body due to this closeness smiled and then said: Nandini tum yahan kya kar rahe ho...Dont tell me tum ne mujhe tourture karne k liye phir se koi soup banaya hai...

Nandini turned towards him and while placing her hand on his chest pushed him a lil back to make some distance between their bodies...

She said: Yes Mr Malhotra...u r absouletly right...now can u plz go and sit on that chair .

Manik said lovingly: No miss Murty I am not leaving u alone here...arey yaar aik to tum doc ho and meri friend bhi ab tum akele kam karo acha nahi lagta na... so I am sitting here near you...

And with this he sat on one counter slab...

Nandini reluctantly turned her face and again gets busy in her chorus...

Manik was only looking at her... and she was doing her workkk...

But he gets bored aftersome time so he thought to start some conversation...

He asked while looking at her: So Nandini tell me na about yourself...

Nandini with doubtfull eyes looked at him and he said in response: Arey yaar aise kya dekh rahe ho... ab aise beith k bore ho raha hoon so socha kuch batein hi kar loon tum se... waise bhi tum to merey bare mein kafi kuch janti ho...(looked in her eyes to judge her) hai na?

Nandini immediately averted her eyes and continued her work...

Manik smiled on her childish act but hide it on next moment :last time bhi tum ne merey interviews ki baat kit hi so I assume tum ne merey interviews se kafi kuch merey bare me jan liya ho ga... But mujhe to apni is new friend k bare me bus itna hi pata hai k yeh bohat Achi and sincere doctor hai... So tell me something else about yourself na...

Nandini: merey bare me aisa kuch khas hai hi nahi batane ko...

Manik at once asked seriously: Hai hi nahi... ya tum batana nahi chahti...

Nandini immediately turned her face to him and started observing him...

He when saw this then said to divert her mind:Arey ab bata bhi do... itna bhao kyo kha rahe hooo... tell me na... about you... about your family... About your friends... akhir mujhe bhi to pata chale friendship me merey competitors kon kon haan...

Sanam ray (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें