Last part(a)

Sorry in advance for mistakes

Manik broke the kiss when he felt her panting due to the lost of breath and with a sweet smile looked in her eyes...

She with her closed eyes started inhaling oxygen to even her breath... and after sometime very slowly she opened her eyes which have the ocean of love for Manik... When her eyes meet with his a red glow creeps on her face...

And on seeing this red color on her face... Manik felt contended... he again pulled her more near in his arms and very lovingly kissed her on her hairs...

 he again pulled her more near in his arms and very lovingly kissed her on her hairs

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

After this hug and he asked: So

Nandini confusingly looked up at him: So?

Manik: Arey ab hamara yeh ( while his hands gesture told her that as we are together) account to settle ho gya to kya khyal hai chal k princi ko milen...

Nandini who totally forgot about her meeting with princi remembered again about this through his words...

She nodded in yes...

Manik while placing his hand around her shoulder started marching back towards Princi's office .

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

His face was glowing with extreme happiness... and now without asking satish about pinci and without even knocking on princi's cabin... He entered in His cabin with her ...

Nandini felt strange on his act... She was about to stop him from entering in like this but he is The Manik Malhotra who only does what he wants...

She entered in with tightly closed eyes as she was expecting a good lecture from princi on this unprofessional behavior... but felt strange when she heard giggling voices around her...

She opened her eyes and saw Manik was not with her anymore... Infact he was standing besides a couple and all 3 were giggling on seeing her closed eyes...

She with surprise looked at Manik and he came near her then while holding her hand takes her towards that couple...

Nandini again with confusing eyes looked at him so he said: Nandini meet him the principal and the Head of BOT (Board of trustees) of this collage... ( he takes a long pause and then with naughty smile continued) and... My Father... Mr Yash Malhotra... And she is my mother Mrs Nyonika Malhotra

Sanam ray (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें