Part 5(b)

Part 5(b)

Manik came out of his room and thought... Nandini I know tum ne bohat hard time dekha hai and I am sure is hard time ne tumhe change kiya hoga... Pata nahi kyo but I think is serious Nandini k peeche aik innocent si cute si Nandini chupi hoe hai... bachon jaisi mason...But ab main... main wo kid Nandini ko dekhna chahta hoon... osey wapis bahir lana chahta hoon... tak k tumhare har kisam k fear ko khatam kar sakon...

Manik  came back in his room after 5 mints with luddo

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Manik came back in his room after 5 mints with luddo... And saw Nandini was engrossed in reading her book... she didn't even knew that he is here...

Manik shook his head like unbelievable... and moved towards her...

He snatched that book from her hand and starts cribbing: What is this Nandini main luddo lene gya aur tum phir se ... apni book le k beth gayi...while placing that book on her bag he said... now come to the bed... ...

Nandini came and sat near him with puppy face

Manik after setting that game asked: So which color do u want...?

Nandini: Red

Manik : Woowww my fav color... ok then mine is green...

And they started playing their game... Nandini was so indulged in that game that she didn't noticed Manik's eyes on herself... and here Manik was totally niharofying her... but he was not liking her serious face...with raised eyes he thought what to do for this seriousness

Then he like a naughty kid started cheating only to gain her attention and to get rid of her seriousness...

Nandini after sometime noticed his cheating... she started shouting like a kid: Cheating cheating... cheating... Manik...tum cheating kar rahe ho...

Manik like an innocent soul: Huh kab ... kab ki main ne cheating...(but his heart patted him on his success)

Nandini: Abhi abhi dekha mein ne tum ne cheating ki... Mujhe nahi pata tha k Manik Malhotra... the Famous singer aik cheater hai...

Manik: No I am not a cheater ( now the both sat on their folded legs like 2 kids and started fighting on this matter)

Nandini : Yes u r main ne khud dekha...

Manik: Ok so prove karo...

Nandini with balloon like irritated face: Manik accept it ... tum ne cheating ki hai ( with this she forgot all her theories and thinking and pushed him backside with her hand)

Manik also gave a light push to her in reply and said like kid : huh... Tum ne mujhe... Manik malhotra ko push kiya...

Nandini's angry mood turned on on receiving this push so she said while pushing him again: Haan kiya... so what tum ne bhi to cheating ki...

Manik with his devilish smirk said: Main ne cheating nahi ki and is push ka badla to main tum se le k rahon ga... aise nahi choron ga...

And he started marching towards her on bed with evil expression and Nandini started backing off...

Sanam ray (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें