Road Trip - Tom Wilson (Requested)

You yawned as you tightened your grip on the steering wheel of your boyfriend, Tom's, car. You glanced over to the passenger's seat to see Tom asleep in some sweatpants and his Capitals sweatshirt. You smiled to yourself as you focused on the road, and looked for a place to stop to get gas and a snack.

As you pulled off to a gas station, and turned the car off, Tom stirred in his seat and looked over at you, smiling.

"Morning sunshine. We needed some gas and I figured we could get a quick snack." You told him, getting your wallet to pay for the gas.

He nodded and touched your hand gently. "I got it babe, you go in and pick out some snacks and I'll pump the gas." He smiled.

You smiled back to him, and kissed him gently. "You are too sweet. I'll get us something."

You went inside of the gas station and picked out his favorite snacks, and got yourself something to munch on. You picked out some drinks for you both, and headed up to the counter where you met Tom in line to pay. He bought everything, and walked out to the car with you, letting you take a break from driving. When you were both buckled, Tom took a big drink of his pop and then started the car.

"So are we driving straight through, or do you want to stop at a hotel tonight?" he asked as he got back on the road.

You thought for a moment, and then answered. "Why don't we find a hotel to stop at? We can have some time to rest and maybe swim, if they've got an indoor pool." You mentioned, taking a bite of a chip.

"That sounds like a plan to me." He smiled at you.

After another hour of driving and chatting, the sun started to go down, so Tom found a hotel to stop at for the night. You both brought in an overnight bag and got your room.

"This is a nice little room, babe. It feels like staying at a family member's house, except my family doesn't do room service." Tom joked.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his waist, placing a kiss on his Adam's apple. "I'm glad that we took this trip. You, me, and the road." You smiled up at him.

He nodded, wrapping his arms around your back. "I'm glad too. Let's order some real dinner and then we can go swim for a bit." He said.

You called down to the front desk and ordered some room service. After you two ate some dinner and rested awhile, you both changed into your swimsuits and headed down to the pool. While on your way down, you had walked a bit ahead of him to open the pool door. Tom's phone made a camera noise, and you heard him snicker to himself. You turned back to him and smirked.

"What are you giggling about back there?"

He smiled and showed you the picture he snapped of you walking down the hall. "Can I post that?" he asked you.

You smiled and blushed. You were only in a bikini in the photo, so you were a little shy. "How about we take one of both of us and you can post that?" you suggested.

A big grin came onto his face, and he nodded. He held you close and snapped a picture of you both. "Perfect." He smiled.

You nodded and kissed his cheek. "Let's go swim!" you said and pulled his arm to the pool.

You swam for about an hour or so, and then headed upstairs. After you both showered and got pajamas on, you both fell asleep pretty fast.

The next morning, you both get back on the road, after picking up some breakfast. You were back behind the wheel, and turned on your favorite radio station. After a few random songs, your favorite one came on.

"Yes! Babe, this is my absolute favorite song." You smiled, dancing a bit in the driver's seat.

Tom smirks and nods. "I know it's your favorite. I've heard it at least three hundred times." He joked.

You smiled and danced in your seat, singing along to the words. "Come on, sing with my Wilson!" you said.

Tom smiled and shook his head. "No, I'm not going to sing. You'll beg me to stop." He teased.

"Oh I will not. Sing with me please?" you ask, pouting your bottom lip.

He smiled and shook his head, starting to sing the words with you.

You both sang along, and Tom took some video of you both singing on his phone. You spent most of the ride just being goofy, and having a genuinely good time. When you were close to your destination, you both decided to stop for a real dinner.

You both stopped at an oasis to change into some nicer clothes. You put on a pair of nice pants and a cute, dressy top. You changed into some black boots and put a little bit of makeup on. After giving yourself a last look in the mirror, you walked out to find Tom in black pants and a button up shirt. He had his head down, looking at his phone and typing something.

You walked over and smiled "Well hey there, handsome." You say to him.

Tom looks up and does a double take when he sees you. "You look absolutely stunning." He says, staring at you like the first day he met you.

You blush, smiling to yourself and looking at your shoes. "Well thank you, Tom." You say. "What are you up to?" you asked.

He smiled, remembering what he was doing. "Just this." He said and turned his phone so you could see it.

He had made a collage of the pictures you both took so far on the trip. The caption underneath made your cheeks turn pink.

"If you ever get the chance to take a road trip with the love of your life, take it. I've done nothing but smile on this trip, and I would not change a single second of it. Y/N is the girl who I'll walk down the aisle with one day. I love her to pieces."

You smiled and held his arm gently. You kissed his arm and then held his chin gently, standing on your tip toes to kiss him.

"That is the sweetest thing I've ever read." You say sincerely.

He smiled and nodded. "I try to be sweet every once in a while." He winked. He hit the post button, and the collage was posted onto his Twitter.

"Tom Wilson, I adore you." You said holding his hand as you walked out of the oasis with him.

"Well, I adore you more." He smiled, and took you to dinner.

The trip was the best trip of your life, and you both ended up staying a few extra days. Tom made you happy, and you could tell that you made him happy. After all, he told you that you made him happy at least once a day.