Chapter Seven • First Day

Things to look out for:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(L/F/C) - Least Favorite Color
(F/F) - Favorite Food
(F/Des) - Favorite Dessert
(F/D) - Favorite Drink
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(S/T) - Skin Tone
~~~~~
U N - E D I T E D
~~~~~
Your POV

I change into the maid outfit and frown. The skirt is a lot shorter than I expected. What's weird is that the outfit fits perfectly. It hugs my waist comfortably and the skirt is nice and flow-y. I hate to admit it, but although the skirt is too high for my liking, I really like this outfit.

Dang it.

I sigh and put on the white apron, finishing off the outfit. I leave the locker room, where Aphmau was leaning against the wall, probably waiting for me.

She sees me and smiles. "Lookin' good (Y/N)!"

I blush and clear my throat. "So, what can I do first?"

She points to the apron pocket at the front, telling me to look inside. I got the gist, and grab a pink notepad and purple pen.

"First thing to do is take people's orders. Since it's your first day, look for Damien and he'll get the food for you to bring to the tables. He'll also teach you how to make the food later on." She explains.

I nod my head and go out to the front of the café. The crowd had died down a bit, so it isn't as crowded. I see a couple sitting a their table, talking. I quickly grab two menus and walk towards them. This should be easy, considering I've been a waitress before. I force a nice smile as I get closer to the table.

"Hi there! I'm (Y/N) and I'll be serving your orders today!" I say, putting down the two menus I was holding. I begin to grab my notepad and pen from the pocket and take it out when I notice the pocket was empty. Where did I put it? I literally had it two minutes ago! I didn't want to look unprepared, so I turn back to the couple.

"What drinks would you like to start off with first?" I ask. Surely I could remember two drinks. I could then go back and grab my notepad and pen before coming back with their drinks. Seems simple enough.

"This is our first time here, so what do you recommend?" The girl asks. I could feel my smile drop a little. I pick it up and look at her.

"Actually, this is my first day here, too." I say sheepishly. They raise an eyebrow. I could feel my hands get clammy for some reason.

"But I heard that the Fizzy Pink Strawberry Drink (idk I just went with the Kawaii and pink theme) is good!" I blurt out, randomly picking a drink from the menu. The guy nodded his head.

"We'll have two of those then." He says. I nodded and left towards kitchen, where all the food and drinks are made, obviously. I see Aaron frosting a cupcake when he looks up and sees me. He has the same cat ears and butler outfit as Gene.

"First day on the job already?" He asks, walking towards me with the cupcake in one hand and a plate of cake in the other. I nodded.

"How did you know?" I ask, confused.

"Outfit. And you're in the kitchen, where it's employees only." He points out. Oh. Right. Duh.

"Anyways what's wrong? You seem a little stressed." He asks, looking genuinely concern.

"I'm looking for Damien. Aph told me to ask him what to do and get all the food for me since it's my first day." I explain.

"Damien had to leave early 'cause he was feeling sick. I could help you after I serve these." Aaron offers, raising the cupcake and cake. I nod my head.