Chapter Ten • Puppy Playdates

Things to look out for:
(Y/N) - Your Name
(L/N) - Last Name
(F/C) - Favorite Color
(L/F/C) - Least Favorite Color
(F/F) - Favorite Food
(F/Des) - Favorite Dessert
(F/D) - Favorite Drink
(E/C) - Eye Color
(H/C) - Hair Color
(H/L) - Hair Length
(S/T) - Skin Tone
(F/I/C) - Favorite Ice Cream
~~~~~
A/N - this chapter is gonna be short (kinda) and simple (sorta) since the last chapter was extremely long. Plus, I'm writing this really late at night so I'm gonna have to sleep soon... anyways enjoy!
~~~~~
E D I T E D
~~~~~
Your POV

Aph: hey (Y/N)! I forgot to let you know you don't have work on the weekends or Wednesday unless someone's sick. So today's a free day for you!

I sighed in relief as I stared at the text message Aphmau sent me. I laid back down in bed, staring at the ceiling.

I thought back to last night when Dante helped carry Marisa back to Aaron and Aphmau's house and what happened before he left.

*~Flashback~*

"Thanks so much, Dante," I say as he lays down a sleeping Marisa on the living room couch. Aphmau drapes a blanket over her and yawns.

"Well it's getting late so I'm gonna go to bed. Jacob's already asleep in the room. Goodnight guys, and see ya later Dante," she says before going up the stairs, leaving me and Dante alone.

To make things less awkward I adjust the blanket over Marisa and kiss her goodnight.

"Well, uh, like Aph said, it's getting kinda late so I Guess I should be going now." Dante says, looking at me.

"Yeah, you're right," I say nodding my head, "tonight was fun. Thanks for letting us hang out and tell Travis thanks for inviting us."

He nods and makes his way to the door and I follow. But before he goes, he turns to me one more time and grabs both my arms towards him.

"Dante, what—" I started before he wraps his arms around me, burying his head into my neck, causing his cologne to surround me. I stood frozen, before slowly wrapping my arms around his back, feeling his tense muscles relaxing.

We stood there for a few seconds before he pulls apart. Not gonna lie, I felt a bit disappointed that he pulled away so soon. He grabs my face gently in his hands, rubbing his thumb against my lips. I was still a bit in shock, so I just stared at him curiously, silently asking what he will do next. My heart was pounding as I realised he was slowly coming closer to my face before he stopped just centimetres from my lips.

"Goodnight, (Y/N)." He whispers as he tucks a piece of hair behind my ear before turning around and walking back to his house. I stood at the door watching after him, confused as to what just happened.

"Goodnight, Dante." I Whisper even though I know he didn't hear it before closing the door.

*~End of Flashback~*

I shake my head from the memory, a small smile coming to my face. Geez, what's happening to me?

I got up and folded up the blankets and pillow I used on the floor. I quickly changed into a (F/C) shirt and shorts with some sandals to top it all off (outfit above :3). It was a nice day, so I thought I could go to the park and relax a bit.

I made my way downstairs, seeing Jacob and Aaron on the couch watching TV and Marisa reading a book. Aphmau was next to her with Eli snuggling next to her, I quickly ate some cereal and grabbed my phone.