Chapter 4 : Dream

As I entered Margaux's limousine, my eyes started to sparkle because of this luxurious things that I’ve experiencing right now. There are a lot of thoughts happening inside of my head right now. I promise myself that one day i will buy a limousine just like this one, even fancier, extravagant and more luxurious than this.

I have a lot of hopes and plans in my future and maybe someday i will achieve my dreams with my love once and let them experience this luxurious feeling that I felt just right now, I can imagine my nanay enjoying a bottle of champagne and me looking at them happily, how I wish it will happen soon.

I took a deep breath and seated at this soft and cozy sofa, you can feel the softness of the cotton in your butt; probably I may leave a butt imprint on this sofa.

"So Elle, since were on the way. We should talk about the part time job that I was offering to you." Margaux crossed her legs and put her one hand under her chin.

Just like the rich entrepreneur (iniinom yun eh, yung may nata de coco, last na yon.) woman you see in the movies but only younger.

"Anong pinagsasabi mong plans? I thought I’m just going to meet tito & tita?" I knew this topic will be brought back any time sooner, I can't believe I was not prepared for this.

"Well, that too. But don't you want to earn some good money like you wanted this morning."

"Yeah, but I thought you’re kidding about suggesting that stupid job." I smiled at her awkwardly

"Ano ka ba elle, i really want to help you. It's like charity only you do the work." What kind of charity is she talking about, involve ako and without her helping? Anong klaseng charity yon?

I inhaled and puffed a small amount of air in my mouth "Fine, I’ll do it, but if this part time job flopped, you owe me big-time!"

"Don't worry; I’ll be your manager in this business. I'll do the talking while you do the flirting."

My mind becomes blank when i heard those word, it's like I can’t absorb anything that margaux is saying.

"What? Flirting? I don't do that stuff." I protest at her since i take flirting into a new level and flirting isn't me at all!

"Elle, ano bang pinuputok nan butchi mo? It's your job, kung walang flirting hindi interesting ang pagiging girlfriend for hire mo, duh!" I think she's really into helping me with money or sadyang nakahanap lang siya nang laruan niya.

"Okay fine, but we have to set a ground rule here, ayokong mag mukha akong prostitute sa ginagawa natin." I started to worry since this is a risky job that im taking.

"Sige sige, how about this. Every action that you'll do to that guy will have a price. For example holding hands in public is estimated in the price on 5000 pesos and a hug is estimated 1000 pesos and kiss on the lips is." What.. Kiss on the lips? That draws the line.

"Wait a minute, kapeng mainit. Kiss on the lips is prohibited; i don't want any guy kissing me on the lips! Yuck!" as i said those sentences I saw margaux laughing hysterically.

"Hahaha, is your lips is still virgin? fine fine, kiss on the lips is prohibited, yet." What does she mean yet? This transaction is getting nowhere.

I admit I never been kissed on my lips not unless parents are included then my lips are not virgin.

But for other people, it's still a virgin and i'm a virgin. I'm proud to say that i'm a virgin.

Isn't awesome if you're reserving your virginity to the man you love? Heck, i'm not afraid to say that i'm a virgin, #teamVIRGIN yeah!