Photograph of you

JADE

I am sitting on a steel bench while watching my daughter and this blonde girl playing a basketball game. She's teaching Penny how to shoot and I've never seen my daughter as happy as she is right now.

Every time I look at Pezza, all I could think about is my wife. There's a thing I wanted to ask her, a while ago she called me by my nickname. It's not a big deal though but only my mum, older and Perrie knows about it.

I'm not really if I heard the word poopey or Jadey. My mind is so confused right now. Am I hearing things because I miss my wife so much? I sigh and look down on the grass when I felt someone sit beside me.

When I look at my left, I saw Pezza looking at me and every time she does that, my heart always skip a beat. I feel like a teenager staring at my crush that it makes small butterflies in my stomach comes alive.

Those pair of shinning blue eyes, I'm always lost every time I look at them. She smiles at me and like Perrie, Pezza has a dimple on her left cheek.

"Want some nachos?" She asked me, I shook my head and looks at Penny, she's eating some nachos too "Sorry. She said she's a bit hungry and this is the only decent food here" she added.

"Uhm it's okay. How much is it?" I asked "It's on me, don't you worry" she smiles at me again and I can't help but to smile back.

"You're pretty when you're smiling" she said to me but then I saw her bit her lower lip like Perrie does every time she regrets what she said or done "Thanks." I answered.

"How come you're not enjoying? You just sit here and watch us" I felt my cheek warm when she saw me watching her and my daughter but I won't admit that I'm watching her every move than my daughter.

"Fair are for kids and I'm not good at these things" I answered "Nonsense! Come on, let's play some hoops" she said, she then carries Penny and give me the paper plate of nachos then without a word, she held my hand and pulls me towards the basketball area.

She gives some money to the attendant and he gives each of us three balls.

"Why don't you try it?" Pezza asked me "I told you, I'm not good at it"

"Just try! Come on Penny let's cheer for Mommy!" Penny laughs and raises both of her hands into the air while holding some nachos "Go Mommy Jadey!!" My daughter shouted which makes Pezza laughs.

"Go Mommy Jadey!" I look at Pezza when she said that and she winks at me, I giggle and try my best to shoot the ball but like what I've said, I'm not good at it and I missed.

"Don't worry. We've got all night for you to master it" I saw her take one of her ball and throw it. She also missed like I did but I think she did that on purpose "If Mommy Jadey missed, same goes for Mommy Pezza right princess?" I heard Pezza asked Penny.

"Yes! Can I have some water Mommy?" Penny asked Pezza nods her head and told me she'll just buy some water and she'll be right back. I watch her walk-away and I went to my daughter side.

"Sorry if I yelled at you, baby" I said to her "That's okay Mommy. I know you didn't mean it." I hug Penny tight and hope that I can tell her everything. I don't want to lie to her but I don't want to hurt my daughter.

"I like her a lot" I heard Penny said "Who?" I asked her.

"You know who" I don't know what she's trying to say to me but I was about to ask her once more when Pezza came back with two bottled waters "Here you go princess." She said and opens the bottle of water before giving it to Penny.