The Past, the Present and Her secret (Part 2)

3 hours later...

Jade received a call from Maria 2 hours ago saying that she brought Pezza to the hospital because she had been hit by a car. Jade immediately went to the hospital setting aside the call she received from Doctor Suarez. She told them what he said but the line went dead before he can even say the DNA result of Pezza.

When they arrive at the hospital, they saw Maria talking to a man while he hands over a piece of paper to her. When the man saw Jade and her family, he immediately walks away from Maria and left the young girl behind.

"Maria!" Jesy called her name which got the attention of the young girl "Uhm hey guys" she answered and her eyes immediately landed on Jade.

"Where's Pezza? Is she okay?" Jade asked her and Maria nods her head "The doctor said that she's fine and can go home after she wakes up. She has some wounds on her forehead and on her arms but other than that, she's good to go." Maria explains.

"Thank God she's okay! What about the car? Did someone witness the incident?" Leigh-anne asked her when Lucia and Karl notice that Maria's been looking at Jade and her eyes never left her.

"Maria?" Jade called her name once more and Lucia taps her younger sister on her shoulder "Huh? What?" she asked.

"Leigh asked you if someone witness the incident." Karl answered "Oh yeah, I mean I ah saw it but it's too dark for me to see the plate number. A good Samaritan help me brought her here."

All of them look at each other except Jade who is looking at Maria. The door of Pezza's room opens and the doctor came out. Maria told the doctor who are they and he explained Pezza's condition again. While the doctor talk to Jade and the rest of the gang, Lucia take this as an opportunity to talk to her sister.

She discreetly pulls her to the corner and stare at her "What?!" Maria asked her "What really happened? Tell me" Lucia asked.

"I already told you what happened."

"No! I can see it in your eyes that you're lying"

"For goodness sake I'm not lying okay!" Maria then turns around and was about to walk away when Lucia grabs her by her arm "You're not telling the truth Maria. I know something happened and I can feel it." But Maria chooses not to say anything and just walk-away.

Jade then went to Lucia's side and let out a small smile "Is everything okay?" she asked the girl, Lucia forcefully nods her head and smile a little at her "Don't worry Jade, everything's fine. Did the doctor say if we can see Pezza now?"

"Well yes but we need to go back tomorrow because the visiting hours are over but he let me see her for just a minute" Jade answered, Karl then calls for their attention when the nurse ask them who will go inside to see the patient.

Jade smiled at the nurse when she opens the door. Once she's inside, her eyes immediately landed on the blonde girl sleeping on the hospital bed. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from crying after she remembers what Pezza told her.