[Mine]

It was late

   It was late. Me and my idol, my coach were practicing late now that we had a little time before any big events. "Yuri!! You look a bit sleepy, my little piggy. Do you want to go back home early?" I shook my head awake. "N-non.." I drawled, keeping my left eye open. Victor looked at me, blushing. But not a look of embarrassment, but a look that said I have an idea! Or yeah, let's go. Victor bent down, and looked up at me from the ground. "I'll help get your ice skates of, Yuri. But I need you to sit down." He murmured in a commanding voice. I obeyed, staring into those eyes. What color were they? They were so beautiful.. My idol, untying my skates. I couldn't believe it still. Once he had gotten them off, he took care of all our other gear, carrying it in his left hand. I tried standing up, but it resulted in me falling on my face in front of him. What an embarrassing situation! I felt a strong muscular arm wrap around my waist, which was much smaller since I've been conditioning for two hours straight every day. "Oh Yuri.." Victor literally threw me on his shoulder, walking out of the ice skating rink. It was so cold, but Victors warm body kept me content.

   He laid me gently on his bed; I could tell it was his because his dog was curled into a soft, fluffy roll on the other side. I was too tired to argue with Victor about whether I should sleep with him or not. But I couldn't keep on not be curious. Victor was always so graceful when he slept. Is there any time where he is insecure? Victor wrapped his arms around me, and whispered an incoherent message. My eyes got one more glimpse of his celestial and oceanic eyes. I couldn't decide. And then I fell into a soft slumber.

   I could smell something tasty. Was it a pork cutlet bowl? Was it an omelet? I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hand, and sighed. I was sleeping on one of the couches near the kitchen. Why was I here? Wasn't I in Victors bed? I clambered over to the kitchen, and I could hear the sizzling of bacon, and something I couldn't quite put my finger on. "Oh! Yuri! Good morning!" Victors voice chirped. He then started chuckling as he viewed me. Victor had one of my moms aprons on, with a spatula in his hand. He sauntered over so gracefully, like the floor was water. His hand grazed my neck, and up to my chin. "Your new hair style is so adorable, Yuri." My whole face became red, and I bring up my hands to my hair. It was all in different directions! I'm so ridiculous. Here's me embarrassing myself in front of my idol.  I started laughing though. Victor looked so vulnerable in that apron. Victor drew back a breath, and hugged me. I stood there in shock. "V-victor?" I called out. He rested his lips on the edge of my ear, and repeated something the seemed so sweet. "I made you breakfast." I blushed. He didn't have to. But Victor is more than a coach. He's... I don't know what to call him.

   "Thank you, Victor." I said in a weak voice. Victor nodded, and  wrapped his arms around my neck once I took a seat. The table was decked out with omelettes, bacon, rice, and what seemed to be a breakfast version of a pork cutlet bowl. Why is he so kind to me? What did I do to deserve this? I realized that my hair was still a mess. I was about to brush the knots out with my hands, but Victor shushed me, and combed my hair. "V-Victor.." He pecked my cheek, and continued to comb my black hair.

   "Your hair is so soft..." He mumbled. I couldn't stand this small space between us sometimes. Like there's something there, but we ignore it. I took a chance, and placed a small kiss on his lips. Victors eyes were big, and he moved closer to me, drawing my lips to his.

   "You're mine."