[drunk]

A bead of sweat formed on Yuri's face, looking for any way to dodge the question. These aren't wedding rings right?! It's...-

   "Well either way, congratulations!" The cleaning lady exclaimed in a raspy voice. "And try not to mess up the room tonight." She winked, pushing her cart onto the elevator floor. Viktor just smiled, and continued to have one arm draped around Yuri. As he unlocked the door, a very familiar voice piped up. "Ah! Yuri and Viktor! We should go out tonight. I mean, it's only eight o'clock." Chris smiled, fluttering those long manly eyelashes of his.

   "You're right." Viktor turned to walk back to the elevator. The two had been working so much lately, that they really needed a vacation. And Chris just happened to want to come too. Yuri just nodded, and mumbled a "hey Chris."

   -Timeskip to restaurant, because no one wants scenes where Victor isn't flirting with Yuri-

   "Uh.. C-chris, hasn't it been sixteen drinks already?" Yuri hovered over the chaotic booth. Viktor waved a hand up, asking for more alcohol. They better be thankful that I didn't want to drink tonight! Chris was chugging down another bottle of what-not, pounding his fists on the shaken table

   "Yuri!" The Russian latched onto Yuri, making him fall into the booth seat. Blood rushed to Yuri's head, making him shiver a bit. Viktors hand cupped Yuri's chin, while the other hand stroked his black hair. "You've been very naughty~" he says seductively. Yuri shuddered. D-drunk Viktor?! He immediately smashed his lips on mine and I grabbed his wrists on impact.

     "You two nneed to gett a room, nooo?" Chris slurred. Yuri kept shaking his head as Chris pushed him closer to the Russian. Viktor lead Yuri outside the sports bar, out to the rivers edge. It was chilly, the wind blowing the ice skaters hair back.

"Yuri." Viktor se voice was much calm now, as he wrapped his arms around Yuri. He doesn't look drunk? "Viktor are you d-drunk?" The brunette asks in an almost oblivious tone. "I am... I tolerate it much better than Chris~" he says, looking in the bar window. The blonde was seductively dancing on their table. Yuri glanced up at him in confusion. Then why did you kiss me? "That? Oh I just wanted to kiss you Yuri."

Yuris face was red hot, looking down at their rings. Married... Little did the couple know a certain ice skater was Snapchatting the whole thing.

"I.." Yuri pressed his hands against Viktor chest, getting up on his tippy toes to kiss him.

And Viktor was smiling the whole time.

(A/N) YES I KNOW IM INACTIVE BUT- WHATEVER. I came back on this account and you guys seem to like these lolol. But other than Vikturi fanfics, if you'd like to talk (lol what) head over to my other account -ArthurKirkland