[Jealousy]

May be OOC~
Enjoy <3

I huffed, and leaned back on a brick wall. Victor said he'd be awake by now for breakfast... He must've had too much to drink last night.

Just then, I heard a familiar voice called out my name, and I turned my head towards the door the coffee shop. Phichit?! I haven't seen him in a while. What could he possibly be doing in Japan? The Phichit tackled me in a hug, pulling me close. "Yuri! It's been so long!" He exclaimed, opening the cafe door for me to walk in.

"Phichit.. What are you doing here?" I questioned, looking into his dark chestnut-grey eyes. He took my hand and grinned. "Coach let me take a small week break, which was a great time to see you!" As we approached our turn in line, we ordered the same exact dish: mango French toast. Instead of giving an explanation, Phichit just smiled and chuckled, lightly touching my shoulder. We settled in a booth sitting across from each other. Wait. Victor.. Where is he? Oh no, I just got breakfast with Phichit! Victor has my wallet, since last night I let him borrow a few dollars.

"Phichit, I don't have my wal-"

"No it's fine, breakfast is on me. Anyways, why were you standing next to the cafe without any intention of going in?" Phichit smiled, and sipped his water.

"I... Was waiting for Victor. But I think he slept in." I explain, looking around to see if there was any trace of my coach. There wasn't. "So Victor Nikiforov.. How is he?" Phichit's copper skin gleamed, while he messed with a strand of his raven hair. "He's..." How could I put my idol into words..? We shared a connection, like all coaches and students. It was different, Victor was something I loved, but the love for him made me weak in the knees.

"Yuri?" A warm hand rested on my cheek, but it was not Victors. It was Phichits. He reached over the small table, staring at my most likely red face. Why is my best friend... Making me blush?

"Y-yes?"

Victor Nikiforov's POV

I gripped the bouquet in my hand. I'm so late. I hope Yuri understands. As I walk into the cafe, I scanned the area. I saw a embarrassed Yuri, with someone else. They had their hands on him. I rushed over to the booth and waved, putting on a fake smile. "Oh! Yuri!" I frown as I see the person is Phichit Chulanont. He is a rising star, and a good guy, don't get me wrong. But the way he touches Yuri makes my fists shake, and my emotions become distorted and blurred. I held the bouquet behind me, and sighed. Phichit removed his hand, and chuckled. " it's nice to see you, Victor!" I yawned, and sat next to Yuri. He looked so tired. Was he mad that I wasn't here on time? Is that why he ditched me for Phichit?

"Victor.." Yuri looked up at me, wide eyed.

"Yuri.." I cupped his cheek, leaning on him. My arm snaked around his waist, and I smirked. "I'm sorry I was late, my little piggy. I had to buy you flowers. They were freshly picked this weekend." I drawled, guiding Yuri's hands to the dull papery tissue that covered the luxuriant bouquet. Yuri was shocked at my actions, and that only made me smirk even more. Phichit just nodded, and mumbled a "I'll see you later." He left the cafe, leaving a twenty-dollar bill behind.

I tucked a lock of hair behind Yuri's ear. He's so fragile. Like if I held him too tightly he might shatter. I placed a small kiss on his forehead, running my fingers through his hair. "Don't leave me, Yuri."