The New Girl

??? POV
"This class is boring" I said looking through the window of Tech class. "You're the one who thought it would help our YouTube accounts." said Chase to my left. "I know, I know but I rather be making the videos." I said
Just at that moment. A new girl with pink and purple hair while wearing a pink skirt and one sleeve top with diamond sword and pickaxe tattoo as the bell began to rang.
*Later that day in the halls*
"You do know that your supposed to have a piece of toast in your mouth for a typical cliche, not the actual toaster?" Chase said looking at me weirdly. I mumbled back as suddenly a girl crashed into me as the toaster smacked my face and I yelled "ah shit why do-" I stoped and looked up and blushed noticed it was her.

Daisy POV

I finished the first class of coarse it was tech class. I hate tech the bell rang for next class. I got up and went to my locker. My phone went off, I checked it and I saw a text from Josh saying after school I needed to record. I looked at the time. I ran to my next class not looking were I was going. I bumped into someone noticing he was a fan cause we meet at minecon. Oh his name again. "H-hey your Shadow and Chase, sorry I ran into you do you know where the music class is" I say. "Ah this way I have that class too" Chase said. "T-thank you"

 "T-thank you"