First 18 year old VIP

Daisy POV
"Hey my army Princess Daisy here and I'm at MineCon with some fans and new friends. There names are Chase and Shadow" vlog went all day and though out all weekend. The summer vacation was almost over. "Ahh  where did the summer go" Chase said in my 20th hunger games Minecraft video. "Hey Chase" "what-" I cut him off by killing him and winning the hunger games. "God damit Pauline why are you so good" Shadow said to me. "Well you learn from the best" "you mean the BajanCanadain" Chase said. "Hey no judgy"

(Y/N) POV

"That raps up the 20th episode of Minecraft Hunger Games with Shadow and ChaseDoesETC" Daisy said finishing her video. "(Y/N)" my mom called me down for supper. "Coming mom be right down". 'Daisy was doing a challenge and if the top ten win we get these cool jackets with our Minecraft usernames on them with I'm part of the 325 army' I thought while I went down stairs. "Hey mom" "yes (Y/N)" my mom replied. "PrincessDaisy is doing-" "no you not (y/n) (y/l/n)" my mom cut me off. " Mom listen she's doing a contest and the top ten winners get this cool jacket." "Fine but that would be it" I hugged my mom thanking her. Daisy was the new girl at my school and I couldn't come to talk to her.

*two weeks later at school*
The anousments went on "could (y/n) (y/l/n) come to the office" "arughhh really the first day of school"