The Neather Potal

Daisy POV
We, well Shad found a nether portal in the centre of this village. "Hey Daisy come here" Shad called me over. When I came over my headache came back "Shad it's a.... ugh" I then blacked out.

Shadows POV When I called Daisy over to check this thing out she started to say something then blacked out

Shadows POV
When I called Daisy over to check this thing out she started to say something then blacked out.

*1 hour later*

"Daisy your up, now for the portal" "it's a nether portal and Josh and (Y/N) are in there" Daisy sounded serous when she said that. I nodded, then she told me that I would have to go in myself. "Shad you need diamond everything before you enter, also is going to be diluted when you reach the other side and be carful of zombie pigman, ghast, endermen, sceletons, wither sceletons, blazes, and Magma cubs got it" she said and I nodded. About an hour we found an mine and I started there and Daisy started looking in the village for rashons (food).

* two in a half days, Shad enters the neather*

"Oh god I'm now going to have an headache later" I jumped when the com went on. "Shad ..... you ....... me" Daisy was trying to get to me. "Kinda" I say "Endermen get prevoced when attacked or looked in the eyes be careful okay and zombie pig man are funny to attack one, ones that are close to the one attacked will attack you okay" "okay gotcha" I say.

*an hr of sreachin*
"Yes the fortuse I found it, Daisy this is Shad come in" "Daisy here go ahead" "I found it now what" I say back "enter with ease and be safe, once you enter I can't hear you got it" "got it" I replied to her statement.