Chapter 4

I almost forgot to post another chapter on my way to school. 😂

Chapter 4

"Babe, come on. I have to go," I laughed as Malia's lips tickled my neck, causing me to shrink away. "Scott and Liam are practicing, and they want me to help."

"No," she grunted, her arms tightening around me in a warm cocoon of bare skin. She put her chin on my shoulder and I pouted.

"So, we're gonna have to do this the hard way?" I sighed.

"No," she muttered again. "Just stay here with me, tell them you're busy. The easy way."

"I told them I was busy the last time they asked for my help," I said. "You made me sit here and watch Star Wars with you all day," I laughed.

I felt Malia pause, and I felt her turn her head to look at my face, "No, I didn't," she said, her arms loosening their grip.

"What?" I wondered.

"Katherine, I hate Star Wars," Malia commented. "Its pointless and stupid. I mean, who cares about what happens in space?"

I gave her an offended look, turning my head to look up at her, "I care," I muttered, pushing my bottom lip out in a pout.

Malia's eyes focused on my lips and she was quickly leaning in to connect hers to mine. She shifted to grab my hips as the two of us began getting caught up in our actions. I let my head fall back, baring my neck as she trailed a thick line of kisses down the hot skin.

Malia growled as my phone rang, her body hovering over mine as she held my hips, "Ignore it," she muttered, leaning back down to begin kissing my body again.

My eyes fell shut as I grew absorbed in Malia's actions, the shrill ring of my phone once again ruining the mood. Malia groaned, straightening her back to sit on my lap as I held my finger up to signal for her to hold on. I couldn't help but be frustrated as I answered Scott's call.

"Yes, brother," I sighed lowly, licking my lips.

"Hey, where are you? I texted you over an hour ago?" He asked me.

I stared up at Malia as I spoke into the phone, "I, uh, I got a little caught up," I grinned sheepishly even though Scott couldn't see me through the phone.

Malia couldn't fight the smile spreading across her lips as she watched me, light brown eyes swimming with my dark ones.

"You're with Malia, aren't you?" Scott asked.

"Yep," I answered. "Our extra curricular activities have our hands full."

"So, please stop calling and texting," Malia called.

I hushed her, laughing as I went back to talking to my brother, "Why do you need my help anyway, Scott? Liam's a great player; even more so now that he's a werewolf."

I heard a voice come through the background of Scott's phone, "Thank you!"

I laughed at the exasperation in Liam's voice, hearing Scott hush him to answer me, "He needs help on his back shots," Scott said.

"What?" Liam and I both wondered, "Why?"

"Liam, they suck," Scott said.

"What're you talkin' about?" Liam asked, sounding very offended.