Chapter Two - Gimmie the Caffine

"FUCKING BULLSHIT!" Wrench screamed, the synthensiezer increasing in frequency. Josh had gotten tired of Wrench's consistant wines and had left the room enitrely.

Sitara was with Wrench (on the couch) trying to occupy herself with her phone, but was finding it....difficult. Wrench would not shut up about his coffe. "Marcus might get some." She told him, but Wrench insisted in complaining anyway. No more than a few hours past and Marcus had entered the hackerspace. He held a tray with four coffe cups. "What's up everybody?" Marcus greeted. Sitara smiled and waved. "Finally you're here!" She said getting up off the couch and taking one of the cups. She left quickly, joining Josh in the other room. Marcus shrugged a little confused, but saw Wrench lying there looking hopeless.

"Wrench, I got you coffe." He whispered. Wrench rolled over to look at him. His goggles flashing ' ;( '. Could he really go from ten to zero that quickly? "It's not coffe it's caffine..." Wrench complained. His synthensiezer didn't help with the constant whining. "So you don't want any?" Marcus teased. He knew Wrench wasn't exactly a morning person, but he wanted to cheer him up a little. If that was at all possible.

Wrench sat up straight glaring at him. "Of course I want the damn caffine! What's wrong with you?" He yelled reaching for his arm. Marcus moved out of his reach and chuckled. "What's the magic word?" he teased. "Gimmie the fucking caffine...please?" Wrench said his goggles lighting up to show ' ;) '. 'What is wrong with this guy?' Marcus couldn't place it. Though if he had gotten here any later than 10:30 Wrench would be one evil son-of-a-bitch. "Are you serious right now?" Marcus asked irritated by his halfhearted attempt to say 'please'. Wrench just looked at him. He looked like a cute, spiky baby reaching out his arms and his hands making grabbing motions. Marcus sighed reluctantly. He set Wrench's coffe on the table, to which he squealed with great delight. "Finally! My caffine is here and it's all thanks to, M!" He shouted. Marcus gave up caring and exited the room. "Maybe I can get him to get me more caffine if I complain a lot.." Wrench mumbled to himself. He chuckled and went into his room to enjoy his coffe in peace.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Feel free to request and don't forget to follow.

Song(s) of the Week:

X-Ray by Rezonate

Echoes of the Past by Protostar