Chapter Seven - New Year [Part Two]

Marcus woke up on the corner couch near the steps and Dedsec vending machine. His vision was blurry and it was not because of the lack of glasses. He rubbed his eyes a few times as if to clear them.

He noticed that his shoes had been taken off and that his glasses placed neatly on top of fresh clothes on the opposite corner of the couch. He looked around to find no one nearby. "What the hell?" Marcus mumbled.

He grabbed the neatly set clothes and exchanged them with his old ones. He went to the locker in the same corner and grabbed a new pair of shoes. Putting on his favorite Dedsec hat and glasses he looked around once more. No one was there which was rather odd. To be honest he didn't even know what day it was. He went back to the couch and grabbed his phone. Turning it on he gapped at the current day. And the text messages...

-----------------------

January 1st, 2017
3:15pm
6 New Messages

-----------------------

Marcus rubbed the back of his neck. He unlocked his phone and read the messages. One from Sitara, another from Josh, and four...from Reggie aka Wrench. He read Sitara's first.

Sitara: Marcus I left some clothes there for you. Wrench thought they were to hipster like and tried to give you a spiky jacket. I said no.

Marcus laughed a little. That was so Wrench. And it was nice of Sitara to do that for him.

Josh: Happy New Year. You passed out right after the countdown.

Marcus rose a brow. Confused rather. He passed out right after the countdown? He didn't remember last night. Not at all. He clicked on Wrench's text soon after reading Josh's.

Wrench: Happy New Year xD

Wrench: I picked out a badass jacket but Sitara scrapped the idea like it was shit.

Wrench: You up yet? M?

Wrench: What did you say to me? M tell me please.... ;(

Marcus chuckled nervously after reading those texts. What did he say? He didn't even know. I guess that's what sucks about hangovers, you don't remember jack-shit.

But, Marcus did feel a flutter in his chest after reading those texts. Geez, how was this gonna play out? He sat on the couch he supposedly passed out on and waited for his friends return.

-------------------------------
Song: My Dear by Summer Was Fun
Part 3 C'mon soon...
Story ideas:
Undertale
Or
Mortal Combat X