Chapter 7: Drunk & Chilling

-NINA

Jasmine laughed at me "Slow down bitch, you downing your 6th shot already"

I shook my head "Soo? Yawl said and I quote 'we getting fucked up tonight', so turn up"

"Aye bruh can you bring me out another cup of Moscato?" Kat asked the bartender.

"Me too!" I yelled at him and giggled.

Suddenly it felt like my stomach just dropped. I rushed into the bathroom with Naomi following me. I got inside the stall and threw up, letting everything pour out of me.

"Damn baby girl" Naomi chuckled while holding my hair back "I knew you couldn't handle it" she joked.

"Shh" I said and continued to throw up.

After that I grabbed some tissue and wiped my mouth. I went over to the sink to wash my hands.

"You got some gum or something?" I asked before walking out of the bathroom.

"Here take a tick tack AND a piece of gum" she sat them in my hand.

I laughed a little "Thanks" and then put the tick tack in my mouth first.

We walked back out to the bar table while jasmine and Kat were laughing as if something was funny.

"You piped down a little?" Kat laughed.

"I told you to slow down" jasmine patted my back.

"Whatever I still want another shot" I said sitting down.

For another 15 minutes we were all just at a table talking, laughing, singing, etc. We was all drunk as hell but the bar wasn't closing until 2 so we decided to order some wings.

Jasmine looked up surprised "Ok! I'm not gonna cause a scene but I know I see Trey songz, Chris brown, August Alaina, and Omarion!!" She squealed.

I turned around to look and saw all of them walking in looking around.

"TREY!" I shouted while smoothly waving my arm back and forward.

He looked over and laughed at me.

-TREY

After rehearsals me and my bro's had nothing els to do so We suggested that we should go hit up this new bar that opened. Forrest had to make a couple runs with my manager Jordan so he didn't come. We got there and walked in deep as hell. Being new here we didn't know where To go or anything.

"Trey!" I heard a women scream my name.

That could only be one person with that voice. I looked over and saw my girl. She was drunk as hell so I started laughing at how she got my attention.

"You know her Bro?" August asked in confusion.

That made me laugh at him.

"Yea, this my homie Nina" I said walking over to their table while the guys followed me.

I went over to her and bent down hugging her from behind.

"You had too many drinks huh?" I asked laughing.

"Yea" She giggled pressing her head to mine.

"Hello Ladies" Chris said sitting between these two girls.

One looked mixed. She had some grey eyes and black curly hair with a light brown skin tone. The other one was dark skin with a bun in her head with a lot of tattoos.

"I'm jasmine" The mixed one said waving at us all.

"And I'm Naomi" the dark skin girl said and winked.