Chapter 10: Make Love

-TREY

We made it back to my hotel, high as fuck. We got on the elevator and couldn't keep still. I grabbed nina by her waist still kissing her as she did the same. We made It up to my floor and stumbled off the elevator. Going down the hall to my hotel I unlocked the door and we both went in. Luckily the guys wasn't here.

I carried nina all the way up the stairs to my room, shutting the door behind me and locking it.

"You know what to do" I smirked taking my shirt off.

She bit her lip coming out of her dress. I climbed into the bed, kissing her and roaming my hands over her body. She kissed me back, biting my bottom lip. I made my way down to her neck, just kissing and licking it. She unstrapped her bra while I slid her panties off tossing them over the bed. I unbuckled my pants and stripped out of everything.

"Wow" she said in a whisper, looking me up and down while biting her lip.

I brung my lips to her breast, wrapping my whole mouth over it. I watched as it flopped back once I removed my lips. I licked around her nipple and did the same to the other one.

"Yess" She moaned lowly.

I looked up at her and smirked. I kissed between her breast, making my way down to her stomach, leaving soft wet kisses around her navel. I slowly made my way down to her treasure box. I stared at it, just admiring it. I rubbed my index and middle finger up and down it.

I held her thighs in my hands, spreading her legs wider open.

I licked my lips and slowly placed my tongue on her pussy

I licked my lips and slowly placed my tongue on her pussy. Licking it up and down, and moving my tongue in circles as slow as I can. I wrapped my lips around her clit and shook my head.

"Mmh" she moaned arching her back.

While pleasing her clit i slowly pushed my two fingers inside of her. I flicked my tongue up and down her pussy while my fingers glided in and out of her, her wetness getting over my fingers and chin. I brung my tongue towards her entrance and started tonguing  her.

"Yes! Right there" she groaned while pushing the back of my head.

I shook my head between her legs as she gripped her thighs tighter around my head.

"Ooh" she moaned looking down at me "I'm bout to cum" she whispered trying to move my head from between her legs.

I gripped her thighs tighter in my hand so she couldn't move. Her body started to shake as she moaned fast. She released on my mouth. I kissed her pussy one more time. I glided my tongue up her body, to her neck.

"You liked that?" I whispered while holding her thighs, spreading them.

She just nodded her head breathing heavily. I rubbed my dick up and down her pussy, watching her make love faces. I kissed on her neck still rubbing it against her. Once she got use to it I slowly pushed all of me inside of her.