Chapter 20: Not ready

-KAT
5 days later

Soon as me and nina got back to LA, we went straight to her house. I was exhausted from the flight and that I really didn't get any sleep while in Miami.

Nina sighed "What the fuck..." She said while pulling in.

We saw both Trey and Chris in front, leaning on his car. I shook my head. A Lot has happened while in Miami, Trey got caught up in some hoe Dm since he was mad at Nina. The both of them were arguing on the phone till 5 in the morning two nights ago. They haven't spoken, nor text all week.

"I know you regret giving him your address" I chuckled trying to lightning the mood.

She ignored me putting the car in park. We both got out with our bags.

"What are yawl doing here?" I asked after closing my door.

"This ain't got nothing to do with you Kat" Trey said waving me off.

"Well my best friend don't want you here"

"Come on girl" Nina said as if they weren't standing there.

"Aye we need to talk" Trey said following us.

"Naw, we don't" Nina said after entering the house.

Once i got in she tried to shut the door, but trey foot caught it before she could close it.

"Look can we just get a minute"

"Yawl just need to talk this shit out" Chris jumped in.

"This ain't got nothing to do with you best friend" I said shaking my head.

"Shut up" he chuckled.

Nina and trey both looked at us with annoyed faces. I raised an eyebrow and went to go sit down.

She sighed and held the door wide open "whatever, I'm tired of arguing so lets make this quick" she let them in.

Chris came to sit on the couch next to me while the both of them went upstairs. He kept side eyeing me.

I laughed "What?"

"What you bring me back? You thought i forgot"

I rolled my eyes and went through my bag "Here" i threw him a blue & black jersey with palm trees on them, and a hat to match "Enjoy" i smiled.

"Good looking out" he said and picked me up into a tight hug.

-TREY

"Do you here the shit that you say sometimes!?" Nina yelled at me.

I shook my head "Look, i said i was sorry" i sighed "i'm jealous as hell when it comes to you"

"Forget all that, just because you see me having fun with a dude, out of jealousy you gone dm a girl to meet up and fuck? That just makes things worst"

"I only did it cause i was mad" i said.

At this point i couldn't think of anything better to say. There was no getting out of this one, she was pissed. I was standing there looking dumb, playing with my hat.