Chapter One:

Hey, guys! Welcome to a new book by my Dear Princess ishaboi_blue and I! So, I been having this idea for the longest even before the Poly!BBS. So anyways this will be a short story maybe about 4-5 chapters. Yes, there will be smut.....and there will be pairings but I also have to say if you don't like a certain person with the role we choose then you might as well click the back arrow button. So in this story,  we have Evan and Jonathan. There are the fluff couple in this story and then we have Delirious and Vanoss. Who are the smut couple So please don't confuse because I know it's probably going to be confusion but everything will be OK :D.

Pairings in this story are:

TerrorSnuckel ( Side )

H20Vanoss ( Main )

So here are the roles these characters are going to be in this story.

Top!Evan and Bottom!Jonathan

Bottom!Vanoss and Top!Delirious

I hope you enjoy this collaboration from Blue and I ;3

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~

Brock searches for his phone in his baggy green apron and doesn't pay much attention to the person standing infront of him. "Looking for something?~" the man teased and Brock tensed up and looks up and sighs in relief as he sees a familiar dirty blond infront of him.

"Brian..." He said under his breathe and Brian winks at the male, he takes out a familiar rose gold I phone and swings it around Brock's face. "You forgot something at my house darling~" Brian said and Brock gasped, "My phone! I thought I brought it with me...sorry"

"Don't be sorry, it wasn't your fault you left the house in a rush"

"Your right, it was kinda your fault~" Brock teased and Brian laughs. "Hey-"

"Are you in line?" A man said and Brian bites his lip. "No, sorry" Brian answered and got out the way, "I brought Evan along with me like you wanted!" Brian said and points at Evan that was standing next to the snack area. Brock nods and waves at Evan before returning his gaze at the man in front of him. Brock excused himself and quickly takes the man's order while Brian sits on one of the chairs with Evan at the other side of the table.

The door opened and Brock snapped his head to his left and smiles. "Welcome!" Brock said and a brunette waves at Brock. "Hey Brock"

"Glad you made it, for a second I didn't think you would come~" Brock teased and the brunette laughs softly. "Nah, how could I say no to free breakfast~" the man teased and Brock laughs. "Go wait over there next to the guys over there" Brock said as he points at the males at the back. "Sure thing, I call dips on the pancakes if that's what your going back there for"

"Haha, okay okay"

Jonathan walked to the back to see Brian and a Canasian sitting around the table booth. " Hey Jon! Come meet my new friend, " said Brian waving him over to the table. Jonathan blushed when their eyes meet slowly walking to the table. " Hey Brian, " said Jonathan pulling out the chair in front of the Canasian. " You are? " asked Jonathan glancing at the man in front of him looking away with a blush when a small smile formed on the man's face.

" Evan, " said the man holding out his hand. " Jonathan but you can call me Jon, " said Jonathan grasping Evan's hand looking at Evan with a smile on his flustered face. The two continued to look into each other's eyes until Brian had to say something that embarrassed the two. " Look at that! Love at first sight, " cooed Brian locking his hands together under his chin leaning on the table. " Shut up, " huffed Jonathan swatting at his old friend. Brian whined from the swat only to recover when Brock was balancing a Grey platter with hot steaming Pancakes and four cups of Hot Coffee.