Chapter Four:

Last Chapter guys! Maybe there will be a fifth.....We don't know yet xD. Anyways, We hope you enjoy this chapter :D

Warning: This is going to have Top!Delirious and Bottom!Vanoss. If you don't like it back away now but if you are still here then sit back and relax for a spicy time~

Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~

When Vanoss teleported the two back to their dimension Delirious stretched his arms over his head cocking his hips to the side. " Home Sweet Home, " said Vanoss walking to the couch in front of the T.V. " Thank goodness that's over! Now I can finally relax and catch up some missing time, " said Delirious taking a deep breath walking to the couch were his lover sat. Vanoss happily cuddle into Delirious side. Delirious chuckled wrapping an arm around Vanoss's waist and the other arm behind his head using it as a pillow. " What has got you so cuddly? " asked the Baby Blue-eyed Demon looking down at his smaller lover. " Nothing, " hummed Vanoss shifting into Delirious's lap looking down at his lover with Chocolate Brown eyes. " Someone wants to be bold tonight, " purred Delirious wrapping his arms around Vanoss's waist as Vanoss wrapped his arms around Delirious's waist. " Just wanted a little bit of attention, " cooed the Browned eye demon brushing his lips against Delirious. Delirious groaned running his hand down the small of Vanoss's back squeezing his ass. " Baby you know you will always have Daddy's attention, " purred Delirious closing the gap between the two. Vanoss moaned into the kiss tilting his head to the side deepening the kiss. Delirious flicked his tongue on Vanoss's bottom lip asking for entrance. Vanoss opened his mouth to his lover battling him with his tongue for dominance. Knowing he wasn't going to win Vanoss fought against his lover losing the battle like always. The two pulled away from the messy tongue battle with drool sliding down their chins and panting hard from their chest with a string of saliva on the tip of their tongue. " God baby I could just eat you up, " rumbled Delirious bending down kissing on Vanoss's long smooth neck. " Please do Daddy! " moaned Vanoss clutching a hand in Delirious's Brown hair tugging on the locks from the hard bite on his neck. Delirious sucked on the patch of skin humming in delight from the small droplet of iron on his tongue. Vanoss threw his head back showcasing the rest of his smooth skin. " Mark me as yours, " panted Vanoss rocking his hips on Delirious's hard erection pressing against his inner thighs. Delirious didn't need any more orders to mark his lover biting down on any skin that hasn't formed or bruised. Vanoss was a moaning mess above Delirious tugging and pulling on his hair as he begged for more. " Fuck me, " moaned Vanoss yelping from the switched positions with Delirious on top of Vanoss while he was pressed against the couch with Delirious between his legs. " That's the plan Baby Boy, " smirked the Baby Blue-eyed Demon with a smirk on his face licking his lips.

Delirious caressed his lover's cheek tracing a finger down his jaw line to his chest where his nipples were hard and showing. " So hard from simply making out, " hummed Delirious circling the erect nipple with his fingertip using his other hand to slither down to the hem of his lover's shirt pulling the clothing. " Delly please! " groaned Vanoss rising up on his elbows helping his lover out. " Shush baby. Let Daddy take care of you, " said Delirious replacing his finger for his mouth sucking on one of the nipples with the hand pinching the other. Vanoss moaned arching his back clutching to the pillows. Pulling away from the nipple Delirious kissed across to the other nipple teething this time. Vanoss thrust his hips into Delirious wrapping his legs around his lover crossing his ankles. " Patience Baby Boy, " whispered Delirious looking at his lover as he kissed a trailed past his navel to the hem of his pants. " Daddy please fuck me! " panted Vanoss staring into his dominate boyfriend with lust filled eyes. " Daddy will but I have to prep you first, " said Delirious still looking at his lover pulling the zipper down with his teeth nuzzling the hard bulge in his boxers. Delirious used his teeth to pull his boxers down enough for Vanoss's erection to fling up with pre-cum oozing out the tip. Vanoss closed his eyes bowing his back from the heated mouth swallowing his leaking erection. " Daddy don't tease me, " moaned Vanoss grasping Delirious's hair tugging his lover down on his erection thrusting himself in his mouth. Delirious held onto Vanoss's hips with one hand as he swallowed his lover tightening his mouth around the base and using the other to fondle with his balls. Vanoss couldn't form any words but only gasp and moan from his lover almost bringing him to climax. " Delly I'm going to cum! " moaned Vanoss pushing down more of Delirious's head on his pulsing erection. Even though Delirious didn't have a gag reflex he wanted to relieve his lover from his high. Choking on the erection in his mouth he produced more saliva humming in delight from the Vanoss's cum shooting in the back of his throat along with his drool. Vanoss screamed loudly probably alerting his neighbors from the shuddering orgasm his lover magically mouth. Delirious licked a strip on the sensitive erection leaning forward to Vanoss's lips kissing his lover letting him have a taste of himself. Vanoss whined when Delirious pulled away before he could wrap his arms around his neck. " Daddy please fuck me now. Fuck you Baby Boy until I can't feel my legs, " begged Vanoss raising his legs in the air pushing his hands under his ass lifting his hips for Delirious to see the Pink puckering hole gaping wanting to be filled.

" Daddy is almost done baby, let me prep you nice and good so I can fill your needy hole, " grinned Delirious rubbing two fingers on his lips humming in delight as his sucked on his fingers. " Such a good boy for Daddy, " purred Delirious bending down nipping on Vanoss's inner thigh. Vanoss moaned around the fingers sucking on them getting them wet enough for his hole. " That's good. " rumbled Delirious tracing the wet fingers down his body rimming the hole. Vanoss gasped curling his toes when Delirious pushed in one finger knuckle deep. " Damn I can feel your ass squeezing me, " said Delirious thrusting another finger in his lover in the angle earning a cry from Vanoss. " That didn't take long, " smirked Delirious thrusting the fingers in licking the underside of the limping erection. " Daddy please! Give me something bigger, " pleaded Vanoss thrusting back into the fingers whining from the emptiness in his ass but whimpered from Delirious sucking on his sensitive head. Delirious pulled away licking his lips standing up looking over his lewd lover. " For being such a good boy for Daddy I'll give you the reward you so humbly wanted, " purred Delirious pulling down the zipper of his pants pushing the pants down to his ankles kicking them to the side somewhere. He slid a hand in his boxers grasping his hard erection stroking himself. " Fuck, " panted Delirious pulling down his boxers down with his vacant hand continuing pumping himself with droplets of pre-cum trailing down his erection. " Are you ready Baby Boy? " asked Delirious lifting Vanoss from under his legs to sit on the couch and have Vanoss hover over his standing hard erection. " Yes Daddy, " said Vanoss wrapping his arms around Delirious's neck moaning from the tip pushing into his gaping hole slowly. " Are you positive Van? " teased Delirious looking into his lover's eyes. " For fuck sakes Del if you don't fuck me I'm going to find someone else! " growled Vanoss moaning loudly from the hard thrust in his ass. " No one is going to fuck you but me! " hissed Delirious holding his lover's hips pushing him down on his erection. " Fuck yes! Delirious fuck me hard! " moaned Vanoss keeping his bounces with the same rhythm his lover created. Delirious flipped them over with Vanoss legs over his shoulders. " Going to fuck you hard baby, " grunted Delirious holding on to the wall for leverage pounding into his lover. Vanoss bowed his back in a perfect arch sliding his legs down to Delirious's waist crossing his ankles pulling his lover closer to him. " So tight around me, " groaned Delirious pulling out with only the tip in Vanoss's ass before thrusting in hard into his lover.

Vanoss panting with drool sliding out of his mouth and his eyes rolled back. " So close! Daddy cum inside of me! Fill your boy with your seed! " begged Vanoss wrapping his hand around his now hard erection stroking himself. " Daddy's going to fill your tight ass with his cum, " said Delirious slapping Vanoss on the ass growling in the back of his throat as he came into Vanoss. " DADDY~! " moaned Vanoss spilling his seed on his stomach as he was filled to the brim by Delirious thrusting into his climax. " Fuck yes! " sighed Delirious bending down licking Vanoss's cum off his stomach. Vanoss whimpered from the tough tongue darting across his stomach. Finished with cleaning Vanoss's stomach Delirious pulled out of his lover kissing him as an apology from his sensitive insides. " Cuddle with me, " said Vanoss holding out his arms waiting for Delirious to pick him up. Delirious smiled weakly picking his lover up. " I love you Van, " said Delirious walking upstairs pecking his boyfriend on the lips. Vanoss smiled tightening his arms around Delirious. " I love you too Delly, " whispered Vanoss fall asleep before he could touch the bed.

~~~~

2 smuts in this chapters and hopefully this redeems me for not making smut in a while.

Was it good or to your liking? I feel like I didn't loose the Lonnah touch but it's up to the Queen of smut LazerKitten to judge me :D

Comment and vote :D

Make sure to check out ishaboi_blue books and follow!

Words: 1762

Mama Lonnah and Blue out~