Chapter Two:

Welcome back to this new series! Thank you for the Views, Comments, and Votes!

We appreciate that you liked this story as much as we like writing it :D

Just some notes for you guys that get confused on this chapter:

Delirious is the evil demon from Jonathan

Vanoss is the evil demon from Evan

Delirious is the Top in their relationship and Vanoss is the Bottom. IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT BACK AWAY NOW!

Anyways enough rambling, Here is the Second chapter :D

Enjoy

~~~~~

A man ran down the alley with sweat on his forehead and wide eyes. He panted as he ran as fast as he could from his stalker. " Come out, Come out, Where ever you are " sung a creepy voice with a giggle from behind him. The man turned a sharp corner yelling from the tall shadow figure standing in his way with slit Baby Blue eyes. " Y-Your not the m-man I'm running from, " stuttered the man walking backward. " Of course not " purred the man walking towards the freaked out man. The man walked back with a grunt hitting something hard. " There you are, " cooed the voice wrapping his arms around his victim.

The man trembled in his hold raising his head back to see Chocolate Brown eyes looking down at him. " Why did you run away? " asked the man cocking his head to the side with a playful sad smile on his face. " I don't know who the fuck you are but that is my poor soul you have, " growled the Baby Blue-eyed man. The man holding his victim pushed the man aside hard against the wall knocking him on the floor groaning in pain. " That is my poor soul. Who the hell are you? " asked the Chocolate-eyed man looking the man up and down.

The Baby Blue-eyed man smirked as this newcomer raked over his body. He licked his lips as he takes in the man in front of him. " The name is Delirious Babe. Who might you be? " asked the man taking a step forward. " Vanoss, " said the man taking a step of his own. The two looked into each others eye as they walked towards each other with their chests pressed together and a smile gap between them. " For a tall person you're cute, " hummed Delirious tracing a hand down Vanoss's chest smirking at the small sound coming from Vanoss.

" For a cocky bastard you're cute too, " said Vanoss tilting his head back to the side letting Delirious nibble on his neck. Delirious wrapped his arms around Vanoss's waist pulling the tall man to him. Vanoss wrapped his arms around Delirious moaned the man's name melting in his arms. Delirious pulled away with a smirk removing his arms around Vanoss's waist touching the newly formed hickey on his smooth neck with a finger. " You're mine now Baby, " purred Delirious gasping in surprise when Vanoss slammed him into the wall next to the unconscious groaning man beside him.

" My turn, " growled Vanoss pushing Delirious's head with the palm of his hand to the side attacking his neck. " Babe, " moaned Delirious grasping his hand in Vanoss's hair pulling him closer as he sucked and bit on his neck. Vanoss pulled away walking back a few steps looking at the lewd man on the wall. " You're mine and I'm yours, " said Vanoss walking to the conscious man rubbing his head. " Now either come over here and split the soul or fight me about it, " said Vanoss kicking the man in the chest knocking the wind out him. Delirious regained himself putting a smirk on his face. " Coming Dear, " hummed the Baby Blue-eyed male walking to a kneeling Vanoss and the pleading man.

Delirious says and vanoss looks at delirious, eye fuckin him before he turns to the victim. Vanoss was about to kill him but delirious quickly takes the man Into his own arms and pulls him away. "Sorry hot stuff, but this guy is mine" Delirious said and vanoss scoffs, "I don't see your name on him, and hot stuff? How unprofessional of you~"