4

-Lillian's POV-

 Today was Saturday so I decided to ask Louis if we wanted to go do something off campus with me. 

 "Sure babe, what were you thinking of doing?" 

 I thought for a little before texting him back, "Maybe like ice skating?"

 I could almost here him laugh through the text, "Sure, but don't fall too much."

 I smirked, boy would I prove him wrong.

**

I knocked on Louis' door. 

"Come in!" he yelled from inside. 

I opened the door and walked in to a roughly tidy dorm room. 

"Oh hey! I was just getting my shoes on I'll be ready in a minute, you can have a seat for a little bit if you want," he said.

I nodded and sat in his desk chair, "So do you want to drive? Or do you want me to?"

He tugged on his shoes, "I will, if that's okay with you."

I nodded, "That's fine."

He got up and I got up too. 

This felt a little weird, we had kissed but now we were kind of just acting like it never happened.

Did I want that?

-Louis' POV-

I turned on the radio in the car and the Killers were playing.

"Oh my god I love the killers!" Lillian said.

"Dude for real? I do too!" I said smiling.

"Yeah, they're really great."

We didn't talk for a while. 

"So...do you want to pretend that what happened yesterday didn't happen or do we want to acknowledge it or what?" she asked.

My breath hitched and I rubbed the back of my neck, "Uhh, well I don't want to pretend it didn't happen, because it was damn good but.."

"But what?"

I sighed, why did I agree to this? Why did I let myself fall for this girl?

"I don't know. I need some time to think about it I guess."

She nodded, "Okay."

We pulled in to the ice rink and I knew I was about to fall on my ass a lot.

-Lillian's POV-

I got my skates from the trunk of my car; we had taken my car to the rink.

"You have your own skates?" he asked. 

I nodded, "Yeah man."

I heard him nervously laugh as we walked in. 

Louis rented his skates and I sat down to start putting mine on. 

I waited for Louis and we walked out onto the ice.

Louis was incredibly shaky and clung to the rail.

I tried my hardest not to laugh at least a little bit as I did a few laps.

"Stop showing off!" he yelled from the other side of the rink.

-Louis' POV-

I couldn't believe she took me skating when she was amazing at it.

That's such a random hidden talent to have.

She skated over to me and grabbed one of my hands. It felt like electricity shot though my arm. 

"Here, stay close to the rail but don't grab on to it. Try to balance yourself," she said. 

I skated very wobblily away from the rail and she laughed. 

I looked up at her and she was grinning ear to ear.

I smiled at her and was eventually skating on my own.

"Louis you're doing it!"

I looked down, "Hell yeah baby you better believe it!" Then I slipped.

I heard her laugh from across the ice. God, even when I had just slipped on ice she could make me smile in the smallest way. I need to do something about this. I need to either off her already so I won't have to worry about it, or I need to tell Jay I couldn't do it and risk getting kicked out of the guild or being killed myself.

I was leaning towards the latter. And those risks were just ones I would have to be willing to take.