Chapter 14

Chapter 14

"Why you look lovely this morning." Martha said sarcastically, I gave her a glare and she raised her hand in a surrender. I know I said I hated humans....less, but trust me when I say I had a rough morning. Martha raised an eyebrow, curiosity shining in her eyes,

"What happened?" Immediately Thomas started to laugh, making me glare at him. He copied Martha's gesture from earlier, and raised his hands in surrender. Martha continued to look confused.

"Let's just say the beast was woken up a little too early today." I frowned at the reminder. Martha laughed, and I glared at her. She just continued to laugh. Did she just laugh while I glared at her? I must be really tired, because there's no way a human could just ignore my glare. Yep, I'm tired, that's it. Once I hunt and drink blood, I'll be energized and my glares would be able to kill.

I know what you're saying. A vampire tired? Yes, I haven't hunted in a while, and I guess that was evident this morning when I slept longer than I usually did. But, back to why I was more cranky than usual.

*Flashback*

Ashton stared deep into my eyes with green eyes, that seemed to grow darker as I continued to stare into them. He smiled, and showed off his white teeth, that could outshine the brightest lights. I looked down at his pink and plump lips, and they came closer. And, closer. I closed my eyes in anticipation-

"I came in like a wrecking ball! I never fell so hard in love!" I growled, and sat up and glared at the culprit who woke me up before I could kiss my hot ass mate. I stared at Uncle in shock. I don't know what was scarier. The fact that my uncle was half naked and in my room, singing or should I say yelling, out of tune Miley Cyrus lyrics. Or, the fact that I was awake before six a.m.

I frowned, "What the hell uncle?" I questioned, "If you're on drugs, it's okay. We can get you the help you need, and that would explain a lot of things." Uncle glared at me and huffed,

"I just thought you would want to wake up early for school. So me, being the wonderful uncle I am, decided to wake you up at five o'clock in the morning." I gave him a sarcastic smile,

"I see, and what a wonderful uncle you are. Coming in here, singing such beautiful lyrics, and it sounded wonderful, just wonderful." He nodded looking smug as he pranced around in U.S.A. Boxers, shirtless, and holding a bowl of cereal. I just have the most oddest uncle in the world. In the entire world.

"You know back in my day, I use to sing with the vampire group called blood suckers-"

"I don't care! Uncle, you don't understand how much I want to hit you right now! I like sleep, I may not need to do it all the time, but I love it. And, you've ruined it. I was in the middle of an amazing dream, and things were about to get hot and popping, but you just had to ruin it. With your horrible singing, and patriotic boxers. Now I love you, but you are five seconds away from me back-handing you." To say my uncle was shocked would be an understatement. I was shocked too. I guess sleep, or lack thereof, does wonders to people.

"Oh, well I guess you're not in the mood. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to awaken the bear." He slowly walked towards the door, looking sad and glum. I sighed, now I feel bad. That's a first.

"Wait." I called and he turned back around, all trace of his sadness replaced with hope, "I'm sorry. I'll bite uncle. We can have bonding time, if you want." I said mentally scolding myself for falling into his trap. He smiled,

"I know what I want," I nodded mentally preparing myself for what was coming next,

"I want you to cook breakfast for me."