|◆ O n e ◇|

B  E  G  U  I  L  E  ;
__________________________________

|ƬHЄ ЄƇԼƖƤƧЄ|
°°°
S  E  P  T  E  M  B  E  R  ;
n i n e t e e n t h
________

      The late night couldn't get any better at the prominent nightclub known as, 'The Eclipse.' Business was certainly booming, and, more importantly, the cash was racking in. The line to enter reached all the way down to Riversden, to Akers; nearing a total of four kilometers. It was all because of her; the one and only woman who could work a pole like it was a significant part of her life. Her life force was dancing, and without it, she'd be nothing. And that woman is, the famous Lucy Heartfilia.

      Her physique was about as gorgeous as her name; her lush lips which always held a devious smirk, or her voluptuous hips, which swayed effortlessly as she moved. All eyes were on her as she alluringly ascended the metal pole, her almost unclothed body compressing it. It was far from entrancing...enticing, bewitching even. She absolutely loved it. The rush, the overwhelming sensation or euphoria that consumed her whole. Soon enough, the crowd was on the edge of their seats. She couldn't help but to smile as she gradually lowered herself to the floor, and still, their eyes followed her every move.

      Sonorous cheers and wolf-whistles could be heard clearly as she crawled across the wide-space stage, the mounds of flesh on her chest held securely in the leather corset she sported. Smirking, she turned her back to the endless crowd of men; mostly middle-aged and married ones, and a few minors now and then.

      Deceitful, is what she felt. Guilty. She was lying to everyone who ever set foot inside of the establishment. She wasn't Lu Heart; she wasn't a fraud. A greedy liar with no love for anyone but herself. That wasn't her.

      Closing her eyes for only a second, she regains her posture and rolls over onto her back. The song that best described her life was blaring throughout the room; Applause, by Lady Gaga. She was no better than a thief, stealing the hearts of innocent men with her beguiling appearance. To ponder over it, she was most likely the cause of the drastic increase of divorces and separations in the city. But still, even if she wasn't Lu Heart...she had no other identity.

      She enjoyed dance for that reason only. It allowed her to escape from her bad memories and past traumas. But that made her human, her difficulties and adversities. She didn't realize that she was crying until soft whispers came from the crowd. She didn't bother wiping her eyes, she just sent them a convincing smile and proceeded with her routine. That was another thing she was good at.

      Being persuasive.

      Calming herself down, she stood and rolled her porcelain shoulders. She glanced behind her and slowly ran her palms up and down her thighs, rocking her hips to the music. The eyes of many filled with an expression of carnal desire as she blew a quick kiss to the crowd. She stretched her legs out to each side of her, and began grinding the floorboards tauntingly.   Gradually, she tugged the ponyail holder off of her hair, causing it seemingly float down her untouched, creamy skin.

      She stood once more, pressing her fingertips to the metal post. The beauty did a five-set of tricks, flips, dips, and twirls. At last, she climbed up onto the pole, using her left ankle and knee to hold her steady. She moved her hair to the side, spinning around the pole at a sublime speed. Loud claps emanated from the crowd as she performed her signature ending move, a swift backspin, which resembled a high-kick. She gripped the top of the pole, leaning her body forward and spinning in a perfect circle. She then, jumped down from the pole and rose her hands in the air in her normal childish manner.

      "Give a hand for Lu Heart! Our most famous stripper!" She hated that word.

      Stripper.

      It sounded so vulgar, when all she wanted to do was dance. Stripping and showing her anatomy to hundreds of perverted men was never on her agenda. But, there was never any option. She needed the cash, and in her opinion, this was the fastest way to do so while doing what she loved. She was a lost soul, wandering aimlessly in the land of the living.

      The only thing she knew about herself, was that she found herself disgusting. She was a sell-out..a prostitute if you must. There was no chance of her ever being attractive to anyone if her secrets escaped.

      In this case, beauty wasn't in the eyes of the beholder.
  _____