Happy Thanksgiving + Sneak Peek of Next Chapter

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them

"As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them." – John F. Kennedy

Happy Thanksgiving! I am very, very thankful for all of my readers because, without you guys, I would just be posting stories into the digital abyss. I hope that all of you are safe, and with people that you care about, and that you get to eat as much as you can with a happy heart.

This is the third Thanksgiving since this account was created in 2013, and there is a lot to be thankful for, but I am most thankful for your support! As long as you guys keep reading, and I have a computer that works, I'll keep doing my best to post.

Again, Happy Thanksgiving, be safe, thank you for your support and here's a sneak peek for next week chapter.

- Sneak Peek -

She was just beginning to drift away into a dreamy sort of state as she recalled what it had been like to be drunk from by Soren. As a writer, she wanted to put it into words, to capture it in a way she could record, but it kept slipping out of her grasp, something so incredible her brain couldn't quite latch onto it.

Tommy had been her only lover, and in the early days she had been sure nothing could have been better. Well, there now was something in her experience so far beyond it that she couldn't capture it. Shattering, in a way, leaving her certain that she would never be that same.

That was what Soren feared for her. Exactly what he was trying to protect her from. Except she didn't want to be protected. Not from that, not from him.

Not that it made any difference what she wanted; Soren had made it obvious what he did not want.

She sighed silently, then stiffened.

Sitting up straighter she waited, then was sure.

That thing was watching her again. The back of her neck prickled with awareness, but when she looked at Soren he was still reading, near the end of the book.

She hesitated, wondering if she imagined the sensation. what could possibly be watching her?

But the feeling grew, beginning to creep down her spine like a chill.

"Soren?" Her voice was thin.

"Yes?" He didn't look up.

"It's here."