Frist day

I got out of the car and looked around my new school. The campus was beautiful and I started to examine the people around me before I was interrupted by my brother Jackson pushing me.

"Move out of the way Malia don't just stand inferno of the door," Jackson said

I rolled my eyes,"By mom love you."

"Bye sweetie I can't wait to hear how it goes," said my mom as she drove away.

Jackson and I walked on to the campus and looked around,"So what are your goals for the first week of school Malia?"

"I just want to have at least one friend."

"Oh I want to be popular and have girlfriend."

"Why dose that not surprise me and why do I think that that goal is obtainable."

"Because I am amazing. Oh by the way you should try to set goals that you can actually accomplish."

I scoffed and started to walk away, "I have to find my locker see you later idiot."

I walked to find my locker but I was lost. Lost on the first day come on Malia I thought to myself. I looked down at my directions and walked straight in to someone I dropped everything and the person spilt something all over me. I was humiliated but it did not help when I looked up and it was probably the most art active person I have ever seen.

"Oh my gosh I am so sorry I am such a klutz."

"No No that was my fault, here let me help you," said the boy.

We both leaned down and he picked up some of the papers that I had dropped.

"I'm Dylan by the way. Are you new here or have I just ignored you for the past year?"

"No you haven't been ignoring me for the past year i'm new this is my first year. Nice to meat you Dylan, my name is Malia."

"Well it's nice to meat you to Malia. You should probably wash off that is not water."

"Um i'm actually kind of lost I can't find my locker or anything can you help me?"

"Ya of corse can I see the map," I handed Dylan the map and his smooth hand softly brushed mine.

We walked to my locker and I put all of my stuff away and made my way to the bathroom to wash off. When I got to the bath room I saw a girl with blond hair wiping tears from her eyes.

"Are you okay," I asked

" Ya i'm fine."

"No your not I know you don't know me but my name is Malia and you can trust me."

"Fine my name is Emma and the reason that I am crying is because my boyfriend Dave thinks that I am cheating on him which I am not."

I helped Emma with her problem and headed to lunch.