Dylan and Malia

It has been a few months scene I started school and beacon hills high school. I had slowly been falling in love with Dylan. His beautiful eyes that shone like molten gold. Her goofy smile that could light up the whole room. His amazing contagious laugh. Just everything about him was perfect. The fact that everyone shipped us was even better. Malan or Dylia were our ship manes I know they are not the best but still that fact that they existed in the first place was enough. I liked they way they shipped us because it made me seem like I was not the only one who thought that we were a good match.  We were inseparable partners in crime.  But sometimes it got a little out of hand.

	Like that time that everyone in the lunch room even people who I did not know started yelling at Dylan trying to humiliate him and I grabbed his hand to reassure him that it would be ok and I whispered in his ear,"Just ignore them they are just j...

Like that time that everyone in the lunch room even people who I did not know started yelling at Dylan trying to humiliate him and I grabbed his hand to reassure him that it would be ok and I whispered in his ear,"Just ignore them they are just jealous of you," that chant soon changed from angry words to people shouting our ship names or "Malia and Dylan" I became humiliated myself and dropped his hand and walked to the table with my friends.

Or the fact that when ever we post a picture of us, it can even have other people they will write #dylia or if a friends posts a picture of the squad they will include in the comment #dylia it was getting out of control the hashtag was even trending on social media.

Anyways, school has been going pretty well for me and my brother. Jackson was captain of the swimming and across teams and I was cheer captain and spiker on the volleyball team.

It was almost time to go back to school from winter break. I was so excited to go back not to mention my birthday party was on January 12th. I was so excited, my brother and I were turning 17 on the second.  He was having a separate party from me.

A/N

Hey guys sorry I have not updated in a long time and sorry it is so short.  Please comment your opinion on my story I would like to hear your feedback.  Should  I add  more celebrities?  Do you think I should take more time getting to the party of should I go quicker?  Is it boring?  Please let me know.