Lunch

At lunch it was a whole different story. I walked in with Jackson and did not have a place to sit. I felt lonely and embarrassed just standing there with no friends. Then the boy Dylan ran up to me tripping in his hast. I giggled at him and he went bright red.

"Hey Malia right, do you... want... to... sit with me and... my... friends..." he was out of breath from running he kept taking breaths in-between words as he spoke he pointed to a table with a bunch of kids were sitting.

"Can my brother Jackson sit with us?" I asked.

"Ya of corse he can, do you need to go get him?"

"No she dose not i'm right here and I can make my own friends I was just hanging back for you," he said embarrassed by the fact that his sister found a set before him and that he felt bad for him and had to look after him. But then his eyes became wide because someone caught his eye,"Actually i'll sit with you guys."

We walked to the table and I saw him looking at someone.

"Who are you looking at?" I questioned.

"That red haired girl she is beautiful and-"

"Oh her, she is really nice and really single. Her name is Holland," interrupted Dylan.

We sat down and Dylan introduced me to everyone at the table.

"This is Jeremy Shada, and Abigail Breslin, Emma Roberts, Dave Franco, Dylan Sprayberry, Kaya Scodelario, Lucas Laviscount, Dinah Jane, Cody Christian, Adelaide Kane, Normani Kordei, Lyle Vibert, Crystal Reed, Daniel Sharman, and Holland Roden."

Lunch was fun and I bonded with the people at the table they were all really nice. but I was a little uncomfortable because everyone keeps looking at the table I was sitting a with longing. I overheard some kids talking.

"How is it that it is the first day of school and the new girl and boy are already hanging out with the popular clique?" one of them said.

"IDK I wish I was them though," said the other.

DYLAN'S POV:

Oh my gosh why is she so beautiful, I thought as she laughed at something Cody has said. Her smile is the most lovely thing and her dimples are so cute. Her laugh is contagious and she is so sweet. I must have blocked everyone out because she was looking in to my eyes saying something and everyone else was laughing or smiling. I came in to reality and started to hear what she was saying.

"Hey Dylan you ok," she asked.

"Dylan?"

"Isn't it obvious Malia he's horny," said Dave my best friend. It took me a second to realize what he had said. I went bright red in the face and my eyes widened. She giggled.

"What, Dave what the f**k," I said kind of angry. He could tell when I liked a girl why would he embarrass me like that.

Hey I hope whoever is reading this likes it.  Please comment your feedback love y'all.