Jackson's Birthday Party

I sat in my bed room as Jackson and his friends watched a horror movie down stairs. I would hear a screech from one of them every once in a while. I know that Jackson did not choose the movie I am guessing it was Daniel of Cody. My brother hates scary movies but is to cool to admit it. I like them but they are so much better at night so I do not know why they are watching it at 10:24 AM. I have been so bored so when I got a text from Abigail I was so happy.

Over Text:

A: Hey hows the party going, ready to commit suicide yet?

M: They are watching a horror movie and screaming at the top of there lungs. I am close to killing myself mot not there yet.

A: Oh... do you want to hand out?

M: OMG YES!!!! Thank you so much you are a life saver.

A: What do you want to do, maybe can I just come over there and hang for a bit?

M: Ya sure. Do you want to spend the night?

A: Yes please.

A: I will be over in 20

M: kk

Twenty minutes later Abigail was at the door. I heard the door bell ring. I ran down the stairs and slipped in my hast. That would be a nasty bruise. I opened the door and Abigail was standing there with three bags and a couple pillows.

"Hey Abi! Why did you bring pillows?" I said.

"Because I figured that with all of the boys over there would be non for me," she replied. It was a logical answer scene it was probable true.

We went upstairs and I flopped on my bed. We watched youtube for around an hour. I don't know about others but I thought it was so addicting. I also loved British you tubers especially Joe and Zoe Sugg and their friend group. We decided to turn on the TV and browse through the channels. We flipped to for and new girl was on. I started to switch it when Abi said,"Can we stay I love this show."

"But it is my parent's show and it is weird to see them on TV," I said my parents played Nick and Jess in the show. We ended up watching one episode and then we made a spa in my bath room. We did charcoal masks and as we waited for them to dry we did our nails. After that we went down stairs and made strawberry and banana smoothies. When we got back upstairs we set up an amazing fort while we listened to my two hour long favorite playlist and danced around the room.

The Playlist:

Work From Home - Fifth Harmony

Can't Get Enough - Basenji

Wroth It - Fifth Harmony

Bad Things - Camila Cabello

Them Girls Be Like - Fifth Harmony

Hurricane (Arty Remix) - Halsey

This is How We Roll - Fifth Harmony

Closer - The Chainsmokers

Reflection - Fifth Harmony

Clique - Kanye West

BO$$ - Fifth Harmony

Kill Em With Kindness - Selena Gomez

Sledgehammer - Fifth Harmony

Starving - Hailee Stinfeld

All In My Head (Flex) - Fifth Harmony

Let Me Love You - DJ Snake

Me& My Girls - Fifth Harmony

Cold Water - Justin Bieber

Write On Me Fifth Harmony

Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes

I'm In Love With The Monster - Fifth Harmony

I Have You, I Love You - Gnash

Gonna Get Better - Fifth Harmony

One Dance - Drake

Squeeze - Fifth Harmony

Honeymoon Avenue - Ariana Grande

YOUTH - Troye Sivan

That's My Girl - Fifth Harmony

Never Be Like You - Flume

Better Together - Fifth Harmony

My House - Flo Rida

Miss Movin' On - Fifth Harmony

Waterfalls - TLC

Top Down - Fifth Harmony

GDFR - Flo Rida

We Know Fifth Harmony

Better When I'm Dancin' - Meghan Trainor

I love FIFTH HARMONY. After this we decided to Change in to our PJs. Then we spied on the boys. I know that I should be looking at other people but all I could do was stare at Dylan. I decided to talk to then and not just act like a creepy stalker.

"Hey guys I know you probably don't want to do this but Abi and I have a game to play. Who's in?" almost everyone said yes except for Dave and Daniel. I get three huge dice and set them on the ground in the middle of the circle.

"So how do we play," Asked Dylan.

"Ok so what you do is you choose a dice they each have a different theme and you will roll it and whatever is face up you have to answer the question. Jackson and I have been playing it for years," I explained. Jackson went first rolled the dice with the theme of seasonal. His question was which season would you want to have your first kiss in and how would it happen? He said that he wanted to have it in the summer on the beach. Some others went and then it was Abi's turn. Het got the question who here would you like to propose to you? She said Jeremy but it was no surprise because we all knew that she liked him. Then I went and had to answer what is the most embarrassing thing you have ever done? I said that it was so hard to choose because I have embarrassed myself so much but in the end I said that it was when I was slouching and leaning on a text book and the book slid out from under me and I fell out of my care and scratched and my skirt went up. Then there was Dylan's question who are 8 of your crushes? He said Selena Gomez, Camila Cabello, Megan fox, Ariana Grande, Victoria Justice, Jennifer Aniston, Mila Kunis, then he paused and looked down acting like he had said all 8 then he looked up and said Malia Jonhson. Someone yelled Dalia and I bleached and looked down. I was astonished truly shocked. I was so happy I wanted to say I back but I did not have the courage to.

A/N

Hey guys sorry this one is so long. The songs are all so goo especially the Fifth Harmony ones. Please share this I am an aspiring author and would love to get more views. Please comment and if you agree with anything I said please tell me. Love you all.