1;;;;

excitement; that's what tyler joseph felt when he woke up that monday morning. nervousness. that's another feeling that he felt, those damn butterflies in his stomach wouldn't go away when he realized that he would have to make new friends and put in some effort talking to people this time.

things weren't like how they used to be. people are cruel now, nobody wants to see a seventeen year old boy in a skirt and what people would call "feminine clothes." the small freckled boy panicked as those thoughts flew through his mind. what happened if they didn't like him?? what would he do then?? there's no chance his father would be so kind to move him again.

tyler reluctantly pulled himself out of bed, his anxiety was off the charts that day. he looked in the mirror and took a few deep breaths. they're going to like you, they're going to accept you for who you are. if they don't then fuck them. you're beautiful the way you are. he smiled at himself, his crooked teeth showing a little and his dimples prominent.

the feminine boy bent down and splashed the cold water onto his face.

he took very much pride in his appearance, always making sure no added friends made their way onto his beautiful skin, his legs never ashy or worn out, his fingernails always nice and long never without a coat of polish. you could say he very much knew he was beautiful.

he sighed out loud as he walked back into his bedroom, the pastel yellow walls refreshing his previous thoughts.

tyler walked towards his closet and threw it open. the massive walk-in closet was already decorated with the finest of clothes. yellow walls, a chandelier in the middle of the ceiling, the most expensive shoes and clothing hanging and put up nicely. tyler's family was well put up, to sum things up. his father was a business owner and could manipulate things for his oldest son.

he pulled out his favorite look, a grey sweatshirt crop top and a black flowy skirt that came a little below his bum. he pulled the sweater above his head and pulled the black skirt over his freshly shaven golden legs. he grabbed the black knee highs that were waiting for him and also his black wedges. the black wedges made him feel sexy and mysterious, being 5'3 didn't exactly make it easy for him to tower over people and be intimidating.

the freckled boy was actually the opposite of intimidating. the pastel yellow walls in his bedroom and the teddy bear named stuffy that he slept with every night argued against him.

tyler fixed his hair in the mirror, he tossed it to the side before deciding to throw it into a cute quiff. you can never go wrong with one of those. he grabbed his black adidas backpack and slung it over his right shoulder, he took a deep breath before carefully making his way downstairs careful not to fall on any of the stairs.

he walked towards the island in the middle of his living room, his heels clicking on the hardwood floors. his black manicured finger nails reached forward to grab an apple out of the clear bowl situated in the center of the surface.

"bye mom." he mumbled out as he kissed her cheek. she had always been supportive of him, giving him his first barbie doll without the consent of his father at the age of five.

"bye tyler, have a good day baby." she sighed as she looked up from the book she had resting on her lap. she kissed his cheek as the tired look in her eyes fixated back down to her favorite book, the little women. he sighed and nodded as he bit down on his plump lip. things have never been that easy for his mother, the pressure of his father on her shoulders. the constantness of the powerful man in her ear whining about how she did everything wrong.

he grabbed the keys off the counter and walked out to his black range rover, he unlocked the car before throwing his bag into the passenger seat. the very short boy hopped in before slamming the door shut. he started the car and turned his music up, florence and the machine suddenly started blaring through the speakers. he hummed along to the radio as he started his drive to his new high school.

and this; this is how the first day of something new started in tyler joseph's life.