4;;;;

the chatter of hundreds of students was what took tyler senses over in that time. he held his lunch tray and bit down on his plump lip. his brown eyes scanned the lunchroom not knowing where to sit.

"hello!" the feminine boy jumped before turning to the stranger that approached him. his manicured hand gripped his chest for moment with a small smile.

"jesus christ." he giggled.

the good looking boy sent him a small smile and shrugged. "sorry, babe. you just looked lonely over here so i decided to say hi." his eyes crinkled at the corners but he just wasn't the quarterback who talked to him earlier. he smiled nodding before speaking up. "thank you! i just am new here!" he giggled clarifying his reasoning.

the brunette smirked a little at the confirmation. "oh, well. ill be your friend. i'm brendon." tyler nodded his eyes furrowing forward as he found the football player sitting with ashley. he turned back towards brendon introducing himself, "i'm tyler!!"

the taller boy grinned watching his eyes for a moment. he tried not to scoff seeing the younger boy staring at the quarterback.

the brown eyed man that towered over the freckled raised an eyebrow and turned back to tyler. "you into him?" his head tilted to side, his brown fluffy hair falling in front of his eyes. tyler jumped a little at the surprising question and was quick to shake his head. "no! no! just met today." brendon laughed a little nodding.

"well, seems like they have a thing." he furrowed his eyebrows and looked to where brendon was pointing. his heart fell a little as he saw the blue haired girl sitting on the quarterback's lap.

the chocolate eyed boy pursed his lips nodding slightly.

he shrugged walking forward to sit at a table with the rest of the attractive boy's friends. "oh well, he can be like that he's not my boyfriend." tyler's manicured hand moved down to grab his fork digging into the food that looked surprisingly good. his eyes moved down the table scanning the people.

school was going okay for his first day. he was going to get his boy and will destroy anyone
who stood in his way from the tall red headed boy. tyler was on his game.

(AN: sorry this is so bad guys. im with friends and feeling no motivation at all. ill edit it later)