9;;;;;

tyler straddled the older boy's lap, their lips feverishly smacking against each other. "fuck." joshua murmured against the freckled boy's lips as his hands made their way down to the pudgy thighs spread across his baseball pants. he grabbed at the tan skin there the echoing sound of the smaller boy above him the panting enough to keep him going.

lighter brown eyes met with dark chocolate ones as he rocked forward into the elder's lap. a light smirk placed itself on ty's lips as he stopped the rocking of his hips. he swung his legs away from joshua as he moved to place himself back in the passenger seat of the car. "sorry. gotta get to class. text me big boy." he laid one last kiss on his cheek as he ran inside the brown school building. the football players mouth was set agape as he watched the feminine boy in all his gorgeousness run into the building he so badly wanted to not exist at that moment in time.

finding a way to actually get out of the car, josh moved to unbuckle his seat belt. after the comment he had replied towards the youngling he was quickly met with a lap full of him. which, he was not complaining about in the long run. the red haired boy checked his appearance in the mirror and whined as he saw a big fat hickey set on his jaw. he knew that tyler joseph had a fetish with his jawline as soon as his lips were placed there. his thick fingers came up to run through his soft red locks as his head fall back against the drivers seat. how stupid was he? he knew the kind of games tyler would play on him. tease him, humiliate him until all the people who were after him before would leave the lanky football player alone. josh wasn't going to let this new cheerleader ruin his reputation.

it's time to hit back. maybe even harder.

________________________________________________________________________________

tyler placed his books in his locker as his eyes scanned down the hallway. did the football player ever make his way out of his car? taking the doe-eyed boy by surprised he hasn't heard from or has even came across the dashing man since the things that took place earlier in the morning.

was it worth it to rile josh up that way? the answer was a complete and utter yes. he knew deep down that joshua dun would not be able to go through with all of the teasing. tyler was never one to brag about things, but he knew he was one fine piece of ass that not many people could resist. the things he could do with people's minds to get his way was unbelievable, especially people he actually wanted in his bed.

suddenly, an arm was thrown around his waist. a smirk appeared on the younger's face expecting to be met with the cocky face of the asshole himself. but, he was extremely wrong. he tried to not let the disappointment show when the face of the boy in the cafeteria was in front of him.

he forced a smile before letting out a deep breath. "hi." he murmured as he pulled down the sweater paws everybody has come to know and love.

brendon raised an eyebrow biting down on his lower lip. god, why was tyler swooning after some football player when he could have other fine pieces of men like this one? the taller boy smirked with a little head nod before leaning him against the locker. "i was thinking, maybe we could hang out sometime. i really think you're cute and i thought we hit it off pretty well in the lunchroom the other day. i don't mean to be pushy but i mean look around. there's a ton of people going after you." tyler guesses the older boy was right but he was blind to this fact. joshua dun was the only one who had actually caught tyler joseph's attention. the boy that played hard to get just as hard as tyler could.

tyler has never met someone who could play his game, but when he does, he makes sure the game is played much harder.