7;;;;

the sound of an alarm clock blared throughout tyler's ears. he shot up from the comfortable bed that he was currently laying on and moved the navy blue silky sheets off his tan body. he checked the clock he had on the wall. he smiled once he realized he woke up on time today before extending his arms over his head. he threw his golden legs over the side of his bed. he yawned covering his mouth with his manicured hand.

"good morning, shadow!!" he squealed as he saw his puppy laying down on his blue rug. "you are the cutest little thing aren't you!?" he exclaimed, the australian shepherd's white tail moved back and forth.

the brown eyed boy peered down and smiled when he saw the bright piercing blue eyes staring up at him. "i'm sorry, baby. i have to go to school." he sighed as he stroked the puppy's back. he stood up before walking into his bathroom. he switched the light switch on and looked around the bathroom. being the only child in his family, he was spoiled senseless. his closet was filled with designer clothes and shoes, he had expensive cars, a dog, everything he had ever wanted was sitting right at his feet.

tyler didn't necessarily liked being spoiled. people look at him differently, things feel less expected from him at home, teachers treat him like he's a piece of shit since he obviously makes more than them in one week from his parents more than they will ever make in his life. the freckled boy wasn't happy with his life.

the faucet ran as he splashed warm water on his beautiful skin. the feminine boy reached forward making a small noise when his hand wrapped around his studded toothbrush. "aha." he exclaimed as he took it out of the white jar. the freckled boy smiled in the mirror, his freckles extremely prominent. tyler never woke up with bags under his eyes. he went to bed at the same reasonable time at night and woke up at the most reasonable time for him to get ready in the morning. he enjoyed his outside appearance, it was the thing he took the most pride in. he applied his makeup perfectly. the chocolate eyed boy walked back into his bedroom the blue walls dancing on his skin from the light reflecting onto his face.

his manicured hand reached forward to the golden knob and twisted it to open the door. he looked around the completely covered closet filled with clothes and shoes. he brought his hand up to his face and hummed.

his eyebrows furrowed as he took his bottom lip inbetween his slightly crooked teeth. "hmm, what to wear?" he questioned himself as he reached forward to scavenge through his clothes. he smiled when he found his white pleated skirt with a black line at the end of it. he hummed once more before grabbing his black blouse sliding it on.

he pulled down his black silky pajamas before sliding the skirt over his legs. tyler huffed as he heard his ringtone blaring throughout his room. he hurried as fast as he could lunging forward to grab his iphone 7s plus. he smirked when he was met with the name "joshua." he pressed the phone against is ears leaning forward to grab his converse laying in the corner of his room. "hello?" the freckled boy murmured into the phone. he bit down on his lip before smiling as the deep voice spoke out.

"hey." the mocha eyed boy murmured back. "need a ride?" tyler giggled at the forwardness of the football player. he pretended to think about it for a moment. the feminine boy set his phone down on his bed tapping the speaker button.

"sure, big boy, come and get it." he whispered seductively before he hit the red hang up button.

and that's how joshua dun knew he was in some deep shit.